Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjduble on 08/17/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:The case is broken and not fit with 3G and IPhone 4 la carcaza se rompió y no serve para el iPhone 3G y el iPhone 4 Cons:- I super-glued (gorilla super-glue) it on a new case. But i can fix Pegué el zoom en una carcaza nueva con pegamento especial y fu... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDarzl on 07/31/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Zoom is great. I took videos and stills at a stage play and it worked great. I took close-ups of eagles which turned out great. Works great for well-lit objects. I use it solo as a spotting scope. I use it in reverse for a microscope. Cons:- The case did not f... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylittlejohn411 on 07/08/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:It works and works very well,zooms quite far and is very clear. I have the first gen Iphone and it fit like a glove. The price is fair compared to others I've seen Cons:As I expected before even ordering the litte plastic c clip that holds the lens on broke off... Read more

0 0
  • posted bythefury77 on 07/08/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:quality of zoom is good price is good Cons:case does not fit my phone clip for holding the lens broke as soon as i used it. OtherThoughts:Rating this product isnt worth while as the fact that it broke as soon as i used it makes any pro and con ratings irrelevant. im very... Read more

0 0
  • posted byeduardo.junquei on 12/19/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Excelent zoom level. Can be addapted to other phones whith some tape or rubber. Cons:A litle bit dark photos, bu retouchable in software maybe lens size could be more opened. A litle bit dark photos, bu retouchable in software maybe lens size could be more ope... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymaxlan on 09/01/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The zoom is pretty incredible. I can go from a whole room photo to a single face. It does include the plastic case which could cost more money on it's own than the case+lens. It has a dual function, you can flip the lens around and look through it and it makes a pretty de... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfiberkanin on 06/10/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:I already have "Snapture 1.4" for iPhone, but the software zoom is insufficient and poor. This Telescope will extend your zoom easy and simple, and as an extra bonus, you get a plastic casing for your iPhone! :3 Cons:Since there is no Tripod or anything, you'll... Read more

0 0
  • posted byEzras on 03/16/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Zoom quite far - Nice image, so pretty good lens - Good quality case Cons:- Hard to hold the phone still when taking a picture. (Every movement is magnified also) - Lens sits loose in the case - You have to use a (in my opinion) ugly case OtherThoughts:- It... Read more

0 0
  • posted byedward.king14 on 03/03/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:really good for zooming in does the job it was made for Cons:case is not a snug fit, pity really because it is such a nice plastic to make a protective cover out of. Attachment is VERY loose, already has fallen out. Case has some sharp edges and cannot access the silent s... Read more

0 0
  • posted byaZn_triXta07 on 03/01/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Good manification - use of magnification allows more clear pictures Comes with lanyard for the lens Cons:Top left corner doesn't get enough light -messes the picture up. Design could have been better - may be easy to attach but can come out very easily Lens atta... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections