Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjduble on 08/17/2011

The case is broken and not fit with 3G and IPhone 4 la carcaza se rompió y no serve para el iPhone 3G y el iPhone 4 - I super-glued (gorilla super-glue) it on a new case. But i can fix Pegué el zoom en una carcaza nueva con pegamento especial y funciono Easy to use Fácil de usar El zoom es de buena calidad, pero cuesta enfocar The zoom ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDarzl on 07/31/2011

Zoom is great. I took videos and stills at a stage play and it worked great. I took close-ups of eagles which turned out great. Works great for well-lit objects. I use it solo as a spotting scope. I use it in reverse for a microscope. - The case did not fit my 3gs. - I cracked the case and eventually snapped the lens off. - The lens holder separated ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylittlejohn411 on 07/08/2009

It works and works very well,zooms quite far and is very clear. I have the first gen Iphone and it fit like a glove. The price is fair compared to others I've seen As I expected before even ordering the litte plastic c clip that holds the lens on broke off as soon as I put it in my pocket,I knew it would happen why I did it anyway I don't know. There ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bythefury77 on 07/08/2009

quality of zoom is good price is good case does not fit my phone clip for holding the lens broke as soon as i used it. Rating this product isnt worth while as the fact that it broke as soon as i used it makes any pro and con ratings irrelevant. im very dissapointed with deal extreme. my experience with them until now has been good and this has damaged ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byeduardo.junquei on 12/19/2008

Excelent zoom level. Can be addapted to other phones whith some tape or rubber. A litle bit dark photos, bu retouchable in software maybe lens size could be more opened. A litle bit dark photos, bu retouchable in software maybe lens size could be more opened. none Good to buy, for price can't be better Good to buy, for price can't be better. Good to ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymaxlan on 09/01/2008

The zoom is pretty incredible. I can go from a whole room photo to a single face. It does include the plastic case which could cost more money on it's own than the case+lens. It has a dual function, you can flip the lens around and look through it and it makes a pretty decent pocket microscope! Or use it as a "telescope" with your iPhone or,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfiberkanin on 06/10/2008

I already have "Snapture 1.4" for iPhone, but the software zoom is insufficient and poor. This Telescope will extend your zoom easy and simple, and as an extra bonus, you get a plastic casing for your iPhone! :3 Since there is no Tripod or anything, you'll need a steady hand to get sharp photos. The holes in the plastic casing for the iPhone ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byEzras on 03/16/2008

- Zoom quite far - Nice image, so pretty good lens - Good quality case - Hard to hold the phone still when taking a picture. (Every movement is magnified also) - Lens sits loose in the case - You have to use a (in my opinion) ugly case - It does a suprisingly good job! Its nice to have it with you on vacation or something like that. For times when you ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byedward.king14 on 03/03/2008

really good for zooming in does the job it was made for case is not a snug fit, pity really because it is such a nice plastic to make a protective cover out of. Attachment is VERY loose, already has fallen out. Case has some sharp edges and cannot access the silent switch because of bad case design No already mentioned above good for the price if you ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byaZn_triXta07 on 03/01/2008

Good manification - use of magnification allows more clear pictures Comes with lanyard for the lens Top left corner doesn't get enough light -messes the picture up. Design could have been better - may be easy to attach but can come out very easily Lens attachment isn't removable for the case - no belt clip so it'd be uncomfortable in your pocket Looks ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections