DX » Community » Reviews » AEST CNC Aluminum Alloy Bike Bar Ends - Black (Pair)
  • 5 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bylguima on 09/08/2013

Is is very light. Also is very useful to keep the hands on handlebars. And it helps the ciclyst climb steep paths sitting. If it had one extra concave, it would have the ideal size for the hands. It need to cut a piece of the glove. At first, I thought it would not fit on my handlebars (looking around the "table"), but the tips handlebar are ... Read more

The package Unboxing I'm using it to hold the rear mirror
    0 0
  • posted byomega777 on 05/06/2013

very light, lighter then alot of carbon bar ends, actually the only bar end lighter than this is the KCNC bar end at almost ten times the price this item must be prepped with torque gel on the clamping surface prior to fitting, and grease on the bolt head and threads, other wise it will slip if you use torque gel on the clamping surface and grease on ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byHosoman on 03/13/2013

Superlight and short, if that's what you want. Not too short, still functional. They have screw-on caps, so you can put tube patches or some small tools in them :) They are absolutely identical - no left or right, which means they are perpendicular to the handlebar. This may cause them to stick out to the sides, especially on handlebars with a lot of ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfmmartins on 11/01/2012

NIce finishing. VERY LIGHT, only 11g each! Incredible. Fits firmly to my carbon fiber handlebar. You could use it in the middle of the handlebar. I'll buy another and do this. It is short. Could be a little longer. The end where you fit the handlebar could have some kind of finishing to make it more congortable. If you grab it close to the handlebar ... Read more

3 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections