DX » Community » Reviews » AEST Aluminum Bike 7075 11T Rear Derailleur Pulley for Shimano / Sram 7/8/9 Speed - Black
Customer’s impression:
well build Excellent quality / price Very Recomendables Buenas y duraderas
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byXpReSSBeginner on 10/24/2015

Buenas y duraderas estas roldanas, tienen un giro perfecto pues usan rodamientos sellados y funcionan mejor que las originales de Shimano y son muy duraderas, si las compras seguro repites, usadas en cambio Shimano SLX de 9 velocidades y XT de 10.

Impression:well build,Buenas y duraderas;

0 0 0

• posted bydny2004 on 02/16/2015

Pros: Good quality. The bearing can be replaced, is a generic 698. Bearing is protected by the caps, so it would last enough. Fits perfect on shimano alivio derailleur. Cons: none so far. Overall: good option for replacing your stock worn pulleys. Some say it will be noisy comparing with the The... Read more

Impression:well build;

0 0 0

• posted byPIOJOSON on 02/01/2015

Excellent quality / price Excellent Very Recomendables Rotors and great value Pros: Very good rotors, good material and detail, the bearing seems to be sealed and has fit perfectly into a SRAM X7 and SHIMANO SLX SHADOW. It is noteworthy that when making changes is more accurate the jump chain. be... Read more

Excellent Very Recomendables Rotors and great value

Impression:Excellent quality / price,Very Recomendables ;

0 0 0

• posted bylenscape on 12/05/2013

Good and precise manufactured. Mounted on LX and Deore, and have noticed that if used as a pair at the same time, the gap (clearances) is to tight, and the chain are not lead well. Instead of pair, should be use only one at the time, the other pulley should live original. There is no cons. The If... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjohneco on 05/27/2012

Some time ago I noticed that a had a strange noise in my stumpy fsr elite special edition rear derailleur.I checked out the frear wheel center (mavic crossride) and the center was working perfectly.Then i checked out the rearailleur and i noticed that the pulleys were in very bad i searched to of... Read more

0 0 8

DX Everywhere