DX » Community » Reviews » Super Strong Perfume Bombs (10-Pack)
  • 5 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 3 ( 60% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMeHereFromHere on 01/09/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:These are cheap from DX. All of them worked and bursted. Shipping time was under a week, which is amazing! I don't know what else to write here... Cons:Some smelled like cleaning products, while other smelled like some chemical fruit mix. Again, you don't want... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybugleader on 04/22/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It can make a really loud bang. It´s fool prof, it not dangerous, working with a expansion misture that make the bag pop. Ele faz um bom barulho. Não tem como errar em como usar, não é perigoso, trabalha com uma mistura que expande o pacote, fazendo-o estourar... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLagniManiac on 04/21/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:None were damaged. The one I tested made a nice loud banging noise. Cons:Not much smell unless you stick the exploded bomb right in front of your nose. I have seen the "smelly fart" variety of these bombs - the smell is evident in those from metres away, unlike... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydr_j_now on 10/07/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:All of mine arrive in one piece. No stench upon opening the package. They explode and they smell exactly as others have described. No surprises really. Cons:However, they were quite loud as others have noted. You will hear the noise from much further away than you will... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBrjo12 on 05/27/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:All of my packets came without any breaks Loud, very very loud. I have used stink bombs before but these sound like firecrackers Cons:I got fruit bombs,worthless non-smelling fruit bombs. What am I supposed to do with these, pop them in class and then yell &quot... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections