DX » Community » Reviews » Super Strong Perfume Bombs (10-Pack)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMeHereFromHere on 01/09/2011

These are cheap from DX. All of them worked and bursted. Shipping time was under a week, which is amazing! I don't know what else to write here... Some smelled like cleaning products, while other smelled like some chemical fruit mix. Again, you don't want to touch this liquid, you don't know what it ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybugleader on 04/22/2010

It can make a really loud bang. It´s fool prof, it not dangerous, working with a expansion misture that make the bag pop. Ele faz um bom barulho. Não tem como errar em como usar, não é perigoso, trabalha com uma mistura que expande o pacote, fazendo-o estourar. Not a good smell, smell like a cleaning ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLagniManiac on 04/21/2010

None were damaged. The one I tested made a nice loud banging noise. Not much smell unless you stick the exploded bomb right in front of your nose. I have seen the "smelly fart" variety of these bombs - the smell is evident in those from metres away, unlike with these ones. I wanted to use these as a ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydr_j_now on 10/07/2008

All of mine arrive in one piece. No stench upon opening the package. They explode and they smell exactly as others have described. No surprises really. However, they were quite loud as others have noted. You will hear the noise from much further away than you will smell the smell. Not sure if that's ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBrjo12 on 05/27/2008

All of my packets came without any breaks Loud, very very loud. I have used stink bombs before but these sound like firecrackers I got fruit bombs,worthless non-smelling fruit bombs. What am I supposed to do with these, pop them in class and then yell "tricked you, were not in Produce section"... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections