Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bynoorm on 06/18/2014

This reel feels like its made of really good quality, it's sturdy and feels smooth reeling in . It can pick up a fight with big fishes for sure depending on your line of course. This price is too good to be true! There are no cons at this point, even if it should break some time, just order a new one!... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byjulienj71 on 12/31/2013

This is a well built fishing reel. I have been looking around for a while trying to find good quality while having to pay too high a price. DX always seems to have this maximized. This reel is sturdy, the bearings work great so far, has a smooth feel and looks great. Cant wait to use it this spring out ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byraphaelmansur on 12/10/2013

ótimo produto, matéria prima de alta qualidade, resistência e ótima aparência física. produto com vários rolamentos o que torna muito macia a retomada dos arremessos. Muito silencioso, ótima resistência a força, com este produto o será possí... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byjosuespina on 05/30/2013

wonderful high quality accessory to complete a remarkable fishing equipment the ideal complement to a good fishing rod is the reel, very well built, with good quality materials, the size is big, has its respective brake and antirreversal, the colors very well made, buffing and polishing usually works ... Read more

1 0 2

• posted byjosuespina on 05/05/2013

the best accessory that composite with a good quality cane results in an economic team and excellent for fishing in rivers, lakes and ponds can be purchased for business because the price is very affordable and the quality is wonderful this is a fishing rod reel very economical, good construction, very ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byvamps4 on 03/05/2013

Nice wood and metal design. Very good product for that price. The quality is very good. It is smooth and has 5 bearings. It was easy to handle and adjust even during the drill. It withstood easily the forces of a 5 kg Pacu fighting for its life. Nothing to add. Really is a great buy you will not regret ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bylucho911 on 02/09/2013

Very good product for the price. The quality is very good. The bearings function properly and materials are suitable for the function. I have used it several times getting good sized fish (6kg) without problems. I see no cons for this product........... It is a good buy for varied fishing. Good quality ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byJerine on 03/05/2012

A very goodlooking and well build reel. It is smooth and has 5 bearings. I love the wooden handle which gives it a classy look. I used it on 3 ocassions so far and catched some fish with it. It was easy to handle and adjust even during the drill. It withstood easily the forces of a 5 kg Pacu fighting ... Read more

1 0 8

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections