DX » Community » Reviews » Fashion Non-Flash Circularly Polarized 3D Glasses - Black
  • 5 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byandrio77 on 01/27/2014

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:These are great, I go to the cinema twice a week and wanted 3D glasses that work with RealD and are large enough the rims are not distracting. These tick all the boxes,This product works very well with commercial passive 3DTV (Cinema 3D) and offers a good altern... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPapaiUrso on 11/15/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:My TV Sony KDL-42W805A 3D HD came with only 4 3D glasses, which is insufficient for my family: I needed one more. I relied on the opinions of other buyers, and ordered a pair of glasses to test quality. Liked a lot, works great, as much as the Sony 3D glasses... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykudos1uk on 06/07/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:These are great, I go to the cinema twice a week and wanted 3D glasses that work with RealD and are large enough the rims are not distracting. These tick all the boxes Cons:one of my lenses had fallen out during postage which I clipped back in easy enough &amp... Read more

4 0
  • posted byrickochet on 01/12/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This product works very well with commercial passive 3DTV (Cinema 3D) and offers a good alternative to the originals supplied with my 3DTV. Its large-size frame allows me to slip this easily over my own prescription glasses (just like at the cinema). I did not n... Read more

4 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections