DX » Community » Reviews » Hamburger and Fries - Lunchbox Style Erasers (6-Pack)
  • 5 star 5 ( 29% )
  • 4 star 11 ( 65% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 6% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymiriamc14 on 05/29/2013

It is a great decoration, specially for a dolls house!!! I would not dare use them to erase anything as they are so cute that would not like to miss any bit of it it desasembles in very small parts so I gess it would not be suitable for small children Can help children play in many ways, not only exhibiting it but also putting those appart and re- arranging ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycentollon on 03/09/2013

They are adorable!!!! It looks just great on the package, just like a real tray, with real food. Mine came with the tray and coke. So cute I almost kept it to myself instead of giving it as a gift as planned. The erasers look a bit cheap, but it's ok considering the price. - I got a different brand of the same rubbers, except mine didn't come with the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylatte_32 on 01/25/2013

They are really cute. i don't plan to use them as erasers, so not sure how useful they would be. i plan to use them as food in a dollhouse, they are a perfect size for this. my daughter will love them. they probably would not be good as erasers because they are made of tiny pieces with funny shapes i got two coca colas, not the other drink shown in ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycarolaprachmian on 01/03/2013

They are adorable!!!! It looks just great on the package, just like a real tray, with real food. Mine came with the tray and coke. So cute I almost kept it to myself instead of giving it as a gift as planned. Didn't see any. But I would let a child of less than 6 years old play with it because of small parts. Also, a child might tend to think it's real ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byShakurR on 12/14/2012

It is a funny item. it is cool, and unique. You get 6 different erasers, and considering this, the price is quite good (might depend on your valuta). it is not really useful, but it is a neat collectors object and might serve as a nice gift for kids. The erasers look a bit cheap, but it's ok considering the price. I haven't tried erasing with them, ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byWilz369 on 07/27/2011

- They looks good (aesthetically pleasing) - As stated before, you can pull them apart. - Good for a collection of miniature food (possibly) - They're a great gift, especially for children. - I got a different brand of the same rubbers, except mine didn't come with the tiny tray :'( - They smell a little weird. - The actual colors are darker than the ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byWaltExtreme on 03/05/2011

-Can use them as erasers, but they will be gone. -Sweet little tray of miniature snacks. -Great for display. -Fun for kids. -Consist of loose parts. -Nice little gift. -Young kids might swallow them. -Easy to lose the parts, especially for kids. -The packaging was not that secure. I probably never use them as erasers, because it's to fun to look at.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byadtwd on 01/15/2011

Great product for gift for small children. Kids collect them in schools now so nice treats for little girls to share with friends. Much cheaper than ones in the shops. They come apart which kids seem to like. Its nice they come apart but does mean bits can be lost. Not really to be used for actual erasers but for collectables. Good value, good present ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLagniManiac on 04/20/2010

They are erasers that look like little hamburgers, fries, beverages etc. You can pull them apart. They come on a little tray - just like a real burger and fries - such a nice touch. The burger and hotdog have (what appears to be) lettuce, and the sandwich has only this same lettuce inside - some cheese would be nice. Obvious choking hazard - don't give ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byLoveDXNYUSA on 07/16/2009

Totally awesome and super cute! Little fast food eraseres, they're just adorable... I love em. They tried to rip off brand names.. for instance, the soda bottle in my set is for "Pokari Sweet".. theres a jap[anese beverage called Pokari Sweat.. it's actually pretty good, kind of like a vitamin filled slightly strong gatorade... But yeah, awesome ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections