DX » Community » Reviews » Hamburger and Fries - Lunchbox Style Erasers (6-Pack)
  • 5 star 5 ( 29% )
  • 4 star 11 ( 65% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 6% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Warning: Do not eat.

posted by LagniManiac on 04/20/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:

They are erasers that look like little hamburgers, fries, beverages etc.
    You can pull them apart.
    They come on a little tray - just like a real burger and fries - such a nice touch.

Cons:

The burger and hotdog have (what appears to be) lettuce, and the sandwich has only this same lettuce inside - some cheese would be nice.
    Obvious choking hazard - don't give these to kids. These are actually technically illegal to import into some countries without proof of testing for heavy metals.
    The pictures on the can and cup are just labels wrapped around them.

OtherThoughts:

The softdrink can on mine says "coco cola", with the coke dynamic ribbon device - different to the product page. I have also heard talk of at least one other variety - so there seems to be an assortment of different soft drink cans.
    The packaging for mine is also different - it has bunny/cat creatures talking about how delicious they are, and "Let's enjoy cooking."

Bottomline:

Buy them if you want some cute, detailed little "fast food" erasers, with a minor engrish factor, that you never plan to actually use as erasers.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections