DX » Community » Reviews » Camera Connection Kit + Card Reader with Extension Cable for Ipad/Ipod/Iphone - Black
  • 5 star 4 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byericn1 on 03/31/2013

Works well with iPad 2. Possible to connect camera or iPhone via cable. Also SD Card is working but only as picture storage and you can choose and import pictures you want to download to memory of iPad. SD card bay + Micro SD card bay. And of course Black color istead of original white :-) Not working with iPhone 4S - I guess its iPhone problem - non ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPavelUA on 03/12/2013

Connects directly to the iPad, and downloads a variety of card types into the photo roll. Very convenient for on the road, especially if you've got a DSLR camera and want to post pictures to social media. The adapter combines the functionality of TWO Apple products into one that is not much bigger. Fewer things to lose. I have not found I also bought ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybilious on 11/28/2012

Works just like the Apple adapter, only better. Connects directly to the iPad, and downloads a variety of card types into the photo roll. Very convenient for on the road, especially if you've got a DSLR camera and want to post pictures to social media. The adapter combines the functionality of TWO Apple products into one that is not much bigger. Fewer ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymplawner on 06/10/2012

It works as expected. Cheaper than the Apple version and combines the functionality into one device (nice!) None other than the cable extension didn't work. I've asked and expect a replacement. However, that's not a con, just bad luck for me! Use the usb/apple connector and connect a iPhone 4S shooting HD video to the iPad to make nice movies with iMovie!... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections