DX » Community » Reviews » Replacement Analog Stick Module for PSP Slim/2000 (Black)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymleon3784 on 06/28/2013

This replacement part works perfectly like the psp factory brings very responsive feel very well and looks great my psp is like new looks the same as the original part works perfectly responds well in all games no installation instructions but not hard to replace and you can also look for a internet ... Read more

up view down view front view

0 0 0

• posted byWildBoarKing on 12/15/2010

looks exactly the same as the original one feels good when used replaced easily with the help of another item on deal extreme not really much cons maybe its scary to dismantle your device for the first time, but all went well in the end could be cheaper i suppose? do not really have much complains not ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjasoncool on 07/24/2010

It feels just like the original. Great Price. Smoothness is like the original. It does not come with the rubber connector that goes over the 4 gold things. So you have to put the rubber connector from your old one and put it on your new one. Thats the only thing I don't know what else to say.... buy ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySNIPER23 on 03/28/2010

this is a psp slim/2000 black analog stick. it came ina little bag and with good built quality. this item is a lifesaver if your pSp analog stick broke or stopped working for any reason. this anslog stick Could have been enhanced by making the material better it is very cheap and affordable works very ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byzeroflaresx on 12/03/2008

The good thing about these is that they are cheap. It works perfectly, and it is perfect fitting the PSP. I'm assuming the the plastic is also improved because it didnt break screwing it in. The bad thing about this is that it feels nothing like the original. It's missing that SMOOTHNESS that the original ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycepa1337 on 11/27/2008

+ Fits perfectly inside the PSP. + Feels like an original analogue stick. + Build quality is not bad, but could be improved. + Works as original analogue stick. + Cheap, cheap, cheap, cheap, cheap. + Came fast - No instructions. ( i just searched for instructions) - No packaging at all (just warped in ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySquirrel61 on 10/18/2008

Brings back life to your PSP when for some reason the nub isn't working anymore. Far cheaper than having your PSP repaired by Sony. No cons. Cost is good, built quality is good so what can be said against it? Sometimes the analog nub isn't working anymore or at least not like it should. Like: - Cursor ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections