DX » Community » Reviews » 4.3" LCD Portable Game Console Media Player w/Built-in Games / Camera / FM / TV-Out / TF(4GB)- Black
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bygosun on 01/23/2013

I love it great classic games like KOF and super street fighter plus touchscreen game like 2 of kind bowling. play mp3 & video perfectly. Battery life play can drain it I it work on play mp3 have no problem with battery life. non You will have to get use to the controllers. Its not a PSP by any means ... Read more

pspmp22

1 0 0

• posted byeriduserpent on 01/13/2013

Cheap, has a lot of retro games and is easy to load with new ones from the internet. It has a built in emulator which allows you to play GBA, GBC, SNES and NES. You can get them online for free, very easy to download and add to the menu. I know some people said their one plays MAME and others but mine ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byAcidRainBurns on 10/23/2012

Actually plays GBA (okay little lag here and there) GBC (perfect) NES (perfect) SNES(for some reason it plays the games alittle sped up but not bad except on mario games lol) Mine does not play MAME and still gonna try otheres. Awsome ass Mp3 player looooove listening to my music and also you can change ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycesarbianchotti on 09/11/2012

It is a very good device, the software is very complete brings versatile. Bring lots of utilities, contains radio, calculator, games, etc. The product you buy does not have any problem, I am very happy with it. The games are exciting brings, is software is simple to use, anyone can use it without problem ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJanEivind on 04/26/2012

This unit actually has a touch screen. Played all the usual GBA ROMS my Dingoo handles. Plays SNES and MAME (not tested). Plays AVI, FFMPEG MP4, h264 MP4 Not very accurate touch screen. Buttons a bit unaccurate on menu navigation, but seem ok playing games. Menu theme is very annoying with sound, can ... Read more

0 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections