DX » Community » Reviews » RGB LED Strip Control Box w/ IR 24-Key Remote Control (DC 12V)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byecotack on 01/28/2014

Connects to most of the RGB strips available. Has a tab for mounting to the wall, or inside a case. Can change the LEDs through most colours. Various flashing and strobing modes available. Easy to use remote control. IR sensor on a fly lead so you can mount the driver out of sight. The connections to ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bydadu2007 on 12/06/2012

Strongly recommended for family and friends Recommended - this was a simple swap in/out for the old controller - took the same DC adapter - cables were a bit longer than the original controller (was a pro to me) - does not look at me with suspicious eyes wish the fade function was slower, even at the ... Read more

Muy bueno,compre 2

0 0 3

• posted bysharpstick on 12/04/2012

- this was a simple swap in/out for the old controller - took the same DC adapter - cables were a bit longer than the original controller (was a pro to me) - does not look at me with suspicious eyes - wish the fade function was slower, even at the lowest speed it still cycles quite quickly - wish it ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byluqux on 09/19/2012

Its small and lightweight, has plenty of buttons to use. The connection to the led stripe was the one i needed so thats perfect for me. I connected to a 5m RGB 5050 led stripe and it works great! Red and Green lines of colors are switched. You click red and get green. And the colors printed in the remote ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDexterP on 06/19/2012

This is cool ! Works just like the Controler of the SKU#120497 except : the green and red are inverted ... Remote si indentical of the SKU # 120497 The green and Red are inverted from the SKU #120497 controler ... not a bad thing :L just learn to use it and that's fine ;-) Not but that : seriously !!... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byElecy on 01/22/2012

Works great as advertised! You can select the individual colors from the remote, there's only slight differences between them but it does give you a bit more controll over the specific color you want. the buttons are clicky and it works fairy well in general. Basic functions: Flash: goes between 7 colors:... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections