DX » Community » Reviews » RGB LED Strip Control Box w/ IR 24-Key Remote Control (DC 12V)
  • 5 star 4 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byecotack on 01/28/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Connects to most of the RGB strips available. Has a tab for mounting to the wall, or inside a case. Can change the LEDs through most colours. Various flashing and strobing modes available. Easy to use remote control. IR sensor on a fly lead so you can mount the driver o... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydadu2007 on 12/06/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Strongly recommended for family and friends Recommended Cons:- this was a simple swap in/out for the old controller - took the same DC adapter - cables were a bit longer than the original controller (was a pro to me) - does not look at me with suspicious eyes OtherThoug... Read more

Muy bueno,compre 2
    2 0
  • posted bysharpstick on 12/04/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- this was a simple swap in/out for the old controller - took the same DC adapter - cables were a bit longer than the original controller (was a pro to me) - does not look at me with suspicious eyes Cons:- wish the fade function was slower, even at the lowest speed it s... Read more

1 0
  • posted byluqux on 09/19/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Its small and lightweight, has plenty of buttons to use. The connection to the led stripe was the one i needed so thats perfect for me. I connected to a 5m RGB 5050 led stripe and it works great! Cons:Red and Green lines of colors are switched. You click red and get gre... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDexterP on 06/19/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This is cool ! Works just like the Controler of the SKU#120497 except : the green and red are inverted ... Remote si indentical of the SKU # 120497 Cons:The green and Red are inverted from the SKU #120497 controler ... not a bad thing :L just learn to use it a... Read more

1 0
  • posted byElecy on 01/22/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Works great as advertised! You can select the individual colors from the remote, there's only slight differences between them but it does give you a bit more controll over the specific color you want. the buttons are clicky and it works fairy well in general.... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections