DX » Community » Reviews » 4.3" LCD Touch Resistance Screen Handheld Game Console w/ Built-in Games/ HDMI / FM/ TV-Out/TF (4GB)
  • 5 star 2 ( 25% )
  • 4 star 6 ( 75% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by daltonmachado on 04/22/2013

Pros: Runs .mdc ROMs and the audio is very good. Cons: The D-Pad is not very responsive and misses many presses. The analog discs are better, but they slow down your actions in game. The touch screen is poor too, but the reason is the resistive technology. The manual is not very detailed and I don't know all the ROM types supported by the devic... Read more

Box contents Hands-on

Impression:;

0 0
  • posted by brianka on 01/30/2013

Pros: Easily connects to the PC for loading files. Bigger screen makes it easier to watch movies than on my iPod Touch. Additional storage available by using a MicroSD card. Ability to change the key assignments to suit your style of gaming. Cons: The Left Shoulder button is exclusively an escape command to exit out of a game or video. This mak... Read more

2 1
  • posted by mikehoh on 01/29/2013

Pros: - Good overall quality - Big touch screen - Functionality - Many different games, separated by genre - Accessories kit Cons: - Games titles are in chinese, but other interface in selected language. Games in english. You can remember each game by its number only. - Cross joystick has a little crunch OtherThoughts: This game is interesting... Read more

2 0
  • posted by aritsouk on 01/07/2013

Pros: The device i ordered is exactly the same with the spasifications of the site.It has nice quality and very good structure.Also supports greek language menu. Cons: The post package was a little bit damaged.The cable for connecting with the tv was not working.Also the earphone.And some of the games are very old.The touch screen resistanse so... Read more

2 0
  • posted by Disaster138 on 12/14/2012

Pros: A real time killer machine. You don't even fell the time passing by while you play the old-school games. The console already came with a lot of good games and the option of put more is back to yoi, even if you dont add more games, you have a lot to play. The nostalgia is the great point of the console. Th other apps like calculator helps... Read more

3 0
  • posted by serdec2 on 12/11/2012

Pros: Good stereo and good touch screen, very impresive for the colours and definition, really good. Very good battery life, I test and I could reproduce AVI , and VOB movies very good and fast. I can take pictures, voice recorder and FM radio. I could play includes games very well. The device was automatically recognized when connecte to pc vi... Read more

4 0
  • posted by warmotor on 11/15/2012

Pros: GBA and SFC emulation is nearly perfect, which is rare for an ARM-based device - better than my Dingoo and my Cannoo, even. Screen is huge and gorgeous. Touch function works. Cons: Minor issues: It has trouble with .MKV movies. D-Pad is clunky (although the analog nubs are crazy solid). You can't delete the 2 gigs of chinese language soft... Read more

2 5
  • posted by papagogi on 02/03/2012

Pros: Good touch screen, quality housing, everything on five stars. Until then ordered the model is two times cheaper, wasted money. This model is more like the Tablet PC. My child calls it "my tablet." Very good color screen. 2 speakers sound like a stereo (or maybe there is a stereo). Cons: Cons is not found. OtherThoughts: To avoid... Read more

10 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections