DX » Community » Reviews » MERCURY MW150R 802.11b/g/n 150Mbps Wireless Broadband Router - White (5dBi Antenna)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bylojabr on 06/05/2013

Funciona bem, e tem um design bem moderno e bonito. Funciona bem ate 50 metros do modem, a partir dai já não fica tão bem. Não e difícil configura - lo, e bem fácil, mas para personalizar ele todo, fica um pouco complicado. As configurações são todas em chines.... Read more

Ele topo embalado

0 0 2

• posted byezequiascr on 04/12/2013

The router was packaged in a reasonable pack, the equipment was in very good condition, being very easy to unpack and assembly. I consider it a very good deal, I think it as an optimum cost-benefit tradeoff. Everything promised truly worked. Configuration software (html page) is user friendly, with all ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byTeb88 on 01/24/2013

Good signal, very very stable, many customization options. Ideal for a home network. For someone who doesn't understand chinese, it could be a whole challenge as all the documentation and firmware comes in this language. If you are using it in conjunction with a ADSL modem, and they don't get along, ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byvajahatalee on 12/28/2011

I got the delivery in time in Finland (Europe). The package was sealed in very good and protected way. I opened the package and found all things in box that were explained in the description of the product. The structure of the router is very beautiful. The antenna has 5db power and its coverage area ... Read more

0 0 3

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections