DX » Community » Reviews » 30-Pin to USB Female Data OTG Cable for Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 (10CM-Length)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykemeel on 06/23/2014

- Great price - Great Valeu - Cable is "to Long" Works great with my galaxy Tab. Whitout problems I could use my mouse on the tablet trhough this cable. I also could use a USB-stick (Not every USB stick). To copy things to and from the tablet. Works really great with the samsung Galaxy Tab ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byndukwu4ever on 06/17/2014

Quite good. I used it to connect flash drive(32gb),keyboard, mouse and printer. Modem doesn't work either is hard disk. Some keyboard failed to be recognised but I assume the fault is from the keyboard The build is poor. Each time you connect or disconnect, you have to be careful not to damage your connector ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bycapria on 06/12/2014

It works perfectly on my Galaxy Tab 10.1 Wifi 16GB. I have connected several USB thumb drives and it works perfectly. I have tried to connect USB Hard Disks and USB Card Readers and it is perfect, and i connect directly the cammera and works marvelous. Perfect product. Five stars. Good quality and very ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynorbertgregorio on 05/26/2014

Build quality is good, the materials used look like Samsung original, the cord is just the right length. USB OTG function is a must to easily share videos, pictures,music and documents between devices. Those who have devices without OTG are always jealous when they see me use a USB key with mine. I would ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLoubinho on 03/10/2014

It is small which makes transportation besides work perfectly on the Galaxy 10.1. I had no problem in use. it does not need any additional installation, with easy to use It is fragile, however I use without problems. The small cable facilitates transportation but sometimes you need an extension usb for ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysuperjona on 02/25/2014

Works perfectly, just like any other OTG cable. The price/quality ratio is quite excellent. The connector is very sturdy, and doesn't feel cheap at all. The 30-Pin to USB Female Data OTG Cable for Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 is also very flexible, the cable can still be used even with some covers and stands.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDESOP on 12/13/2013

The cable is cheap(!), with the right size and weightless. It has a nice construction, with good materials and nice design. Works very well with my Samsung Note 10.1 with a keyboard, mouse and memory sticks (FAT32) (all at same time with a HUB), at first try and no program/software/configuration is needed.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bystefan369 on 11/04/2013

It's small. It has a nice design. Build quality is good. It's very cheap. It's lightweight. It works fine with a mouse, keyboard and memory sticks. No additional software required. The cable might be to short depending on what you'd want to connect to it. Other than that no cons really. Not everything ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhrcamilo on 10/22/2013

It works perfect to meet a usb port for the tablet, there can connect keyboard, mouse, and storage media. Very easy to use and it is very cheap. Very necessary item for android tablets. Fits perfectly on Galaxy Note 10.1. Quality is ok. Not a real problem, but only con I can see is construction not heavy ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykhboonstra on 10/19/2013

30 pin connector fits well in SAMSUNG 30 pin slot, no contact is lost when moving or shaking the USB cable (like another low-cost adapter I used before) Cable looks flimsy, connection of cable to 30pin connector and cable to female USB connector does not look like it will survive a lot of abuse none,... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections