DX » Community » Reviews » 30-Pin to USB Female Data OTG Cable for Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 (10CM-Length)
Customer’s impression:
Durable works usb Muito útil
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byTensinHan on 06/09/2015

If we want to connect a PenDrive to our Galaxy Tab, this practical conversion cable is the best solution. Thanks to this product we can extend the storage of our tablet with it, and we can watch a lot of videos, listen musics! I recommend it!

0 0 0

• posted byLumura on 01/11/2015

Maneira prática para conectar um pendrive ao Tablet Samsung 10.1. O preço é excelente! Aqui no Brasil comprei um por R$ 100,00 (US $ 40,00)!!!

Impression:Muito útil;

0 0 0

• posted byLarsetussen on 08/13/2014

This litte "device" sure is helpfull. Had a bit of bad luck with the weather while on holiday, had a USB full of movies, my tablet and BOOM, the entertainment saved the weekend. I also happend to step on it and im a heavy guy. This thing just shrugged it off an was like "that all you got" i was... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykemeel on 06/23/2014

- Great price - Great Valeu - Cable is "to Long" Works great with my galaxy Tab. Whitout problems I could use my mouse on the tablet trhough this cable. I also could use a USB-stick (Not every USB stick). To copy things to and from the tablet. Works really great with the samsung Galaxy... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byndukwu4ever on 06/17/2014

Quite good. I used it to connect flash drive(32gb),keyboard, mouse and printer. Modem doesn't work either is hard disk. Some keyboard failed to be recognised but I assume the fault is from the keyboard The build is poor. Each time you connect or disconnect, you have to be careful not to damage is... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bycapria on 06/12/2014

It works perfectly on my Galaxy Tab 10.1 Wifi 16GB. I have connected several USB thumb drives and it works perfectly. I have tried to connect USB Hard Disks and USB Card Readers and it is perfect, and i connect directly the cammera and works marvelous. Perfect product. Five stars. Good quality to... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynorbertgregorio on 05/26/2014

Build quality is good, the materials used look like Samsung original, the cord is just the right length. USB OTG function is a must to easily share videos, pictures,music and documents between devices. Those who have devices without OTG are always jealous when they see me use a USB key with mine.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLoubinho on 03/10/2014

It is small which makes transportation besides work perfectly on the Galaxy 10.1. I had no problem in use. it does not need any additional installation, with easy to use It is fragile, however I use without problems. The small cable facilitates transportation but sometimes you need an extension I... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysuperjona on 02/25/2014

Works perfectly, just like any other OTG cable. The price/quality ratio is quite excellent. The connector is very sturdy, and doesn't feel cheap at all. The 30-Pin to USB Female Data OTG Cable for Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 is also very flexible, the cable can still be used even with some covers and... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDESOP on 12/13/2013

The cable is cheap(!), with the right size and weightless. It has a nice construction, with good materials and nice design. Works very well with my Samsung Note 10.1 with a keyboard, mouse and memory sticks (FAT32) (all at same time with a HUB), at first try and no program/software/configuration... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere