DX » Community » Reviews » 30-Pin to USB Female Data OTG Cable for Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 (10CM-Length)
  • 5 star 41 ( 89% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 11% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by kemeel on 06/23/2014

Pros: - Great price - Great Valeu Cons: - Cable is "to Long" OtherThoughts: Works great with my galaxy Tab. Whitout problems I could use my mouse on the tablet trhough this cable. I also could use a USB-stick (Not every USB stick). To copy things to and from the tablet. Works really great with the samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1 inch Bottom... Read more

0 0
  • posted by ndukwu4ever on 06/17/2014

Pros: Quite good. I used it to connect flash drive(32gb),keyboard, mouse and printer. Modem doesn't work either is hard disk. Some keyboard failed to be recognised but I assume the fault is from the keyboard Cons: The build is poor. Each time you connect or disconnect, you have to be careful not to damage your connector pin. There is no arrow t... Read more

1 0
  • posted by capria on 06/12/2014

Pros: It works perfectly on my Galaxy Tab 10.1 Wifi 16GB. I have connected several USB thumb drives and it works perfectly. I have tried to connect USB Hard Disks and USB Card Readers and it is perfect, and i connect directly the cammera and works marvelous. Perfect product. Five stars. Good quality and very very easy to use it. You only plug i... Read more

0 0
  • posted by norbertgregorio on 05/26/2014

Pros: Build quality is good, the materials used look like Samsung original, the cord is just the right length. USB OTG function is a must to easily share videos, pictures,music and documents between devices. Those who have devices without OTG are always jealous when they see me use a USB key with mine. Cons: I would have liked an right angled c... Read more

0 0
  • posted by superjona on 02/25/2014

Pros: Works perfectly, just like any other OTG cable. The price/quality ratio is quite excellent. The connector is very sturdy, and doesn't feel cheap at all. The 30-Pin to USB Female Data OTG Cable for Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 is also very flexible, the cable can still be used even with some covers and stands. Cons: You have to plug the connect... Read more

0 0
  • posted by stefan369 on 11/04/2013

Pros: It's small. It has a nice design. Build quality is good. It's very cheap. It's lightweight. It works fine with a mouse, keyboard and memory sticks. No additional software required. Cons: The cable might be to short depending on what you'd want to connect to it. Other than that no cons really. Not everything works with this device and the... Read more

0 0
  • posted by hrcamilo on 10/22/2013

Pros: It works perfect to meet a usb port for the tablet, there can connect keyboard, mouse, and storage media. Very easy to use and it is very cheap. Very necessary item for android tablets. Fits perfectly on Galaxy Note 10.1. Quality is ok. Cons: Not a real problem, but only con I can see is construction not heavy duty. The 30-pin connector c... Read more

0 0
  • posted by donpollo9 on 08/14/2013

Pros: Works great with my Galaxy Tab 10.1. You can connect USB sticks, USB HDD's, keyboards and even my wireless Logitech mouse worked! It's so tiny I take it wherever I take my tablet. The price is incredible, this is by far the cheapest way to use your USB devices on your tablet. The genuine Samsung adapter costs 10 times more and you basical... Read more

0 0
  • posted by Razvy80ro on 05/07/2013

Pros: Works perfectly on my Galaxy Tab 10.1 3G & Wifi 16GB (P5100). Have connected several USB thumb drives and it works perfectly (Yet have not tried to connect USB Hard): - USB flash memory (not possible to use with USB HDD because of limited output power of Galaxy Tab's USB host) - USB mise and keybors (works perfect) - USB printers (com... Read more

0 0
  • posted by Ryubr on 04/07/2013

Pros: - works great ; - very useful ; - Really cheap ; - just plug and play ; - works with any tested usb gadget like keyboard, wireless mouse, pendrive ; - great build quality ; Cons: - maybe if it was L shaped to not force the plug and wire ; - The build quality is ok, but a bit cheap. You get what you pay for. OtherThoughts: - used in galaxy... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections