DX » Community » Reviews » 14.4W850LM 6500K 60x5050 SMD LED Flexible White Light Strip (1M-Length / 220V)
  • 5 star 11 ( 85% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 15% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byWizzball on 06/07/2014

Very bright, had to put a strip of tape over it to keep from blinding myself in the mornings! Works perfectly and seems like good quality NOTHING sticks to the plastic covering. I had to use half a stick of hot glue to make it stick underneath my kitchen cupboard. Due to the weight (not a con, indicates good quality in my opinion) it pulls off easily ... Read more

0 0
  • posted by96022 on 01/16/2014

+high output power +very bright cool light for working use +easy instalation (its light, doublesided tape is holding it in place perfectly) +low price only minor cons, no big deal at all, but here they are: -simple on/off switch on the control unit will be usefull -input cable is little bit short for common use -soft plastic rear cap isn't holding properly.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMakubinx on 01/03/2014

Flexible source of small power, generates no heat, has good lighting and the price is really very good. I'm using to 9 months and no LED burned, I usually leave it on for a long time every day and still not realize any loss of brightness, has a long lifespan. The ends 2 drops of hot glue is used to secure the cover, could be more, if it can move very ... Read more

Installed on top of the air conditioner
    0 0
  • posted byMatteo2222 on 11/19/2013

This strip of LED lights are very beautiful, they are great to brighten up a kitchen or a kitchen cabinet. The build quality is the typical Chinese quality for these objects, they work, but for example I came off the connector from the power supply LED strips. I solved simply by re-inserting there is no adhesive on the back side of the strip and is ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvikt0ry on 11/07/2013

The 5050 SMD Led provide a very powerfull pure white light. I will be installing it in the kitchen, and the light equals or improves any normal bulb, light power should be between 80 and 100W bulb. It lacks a switch to power on or off the light. The LED enclosure was sealed with silicon while the inner led stripe was coiled, so putting it stiff makes ... Read more

global illumination detail reflection installation preview
    0 0
  • posted bysanti698 on 08/19/2013

Very bright, don't know if exactly 850 LM but if you fix them 1~2 mt from the surface you want to illuminate you get a very good lighting. I fixed them to the bottom of my cupboard and I'm very pleased with how well lit is the counter below. Price is very good too. They are flexible as advertise but they are difficult to keep straight if you need them ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byshmayaz on 07/02/2013

This is the second time that I bought this item. I needed to add more light on the other side of our kitchen. As before the product is as described and it is very easy to install. I have just extended the power cord in about 1 meter to rich the power out let. The light color this time was a little bit white blue and not only white as before. Cable id ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byayaro07 on 04/01/2013

-good lighting. -good size. -pretty flexibility. -Power supply included. -Direct plug and 220 V power. -Affordable price to buy. -The power cable is very short. -No power switch. -The rubber material is quite smelly, spent 5 days and passed the smell. - There's no tape attached to easily stick it wherever you want. The cable attached is really short.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byblueknight74 on 03/19/2013

Very good quality, bright lights. The leds are encased in strong soft plastic, a bit like your garden hose. It appears to be waterproof, so you can also use it outside. I want to use them in my closet. And now that I have 1, I want to get a second one for the closet, to light it even better. power line is too short, which makes using it without modifying ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFrankmans on 02/16/2013

It is generally just plug and play. So no real knowledge of electronics is needed. If you have knowledge of electronics it is useful to make the full use of it! There's no tape attached to easily stick it wherever you want. The cable attached is really short. I used it to built in lights in my closet. I used a closetswitch and plugged it in my electronical ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections