DX » Community » Reviews » Replacement Housing Case for NDS Lite (Translucent Black)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byEvilMedDevil on 04/01/2013

Was purchased due to the breakage of the hinge, Use the product in the Internet assemble and disassemble description. It is highly recommended if you want the others, and other special NDSL Plain transparent black transparent'm a little more advanced than the looks. The configuration of the product is ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySlain087 on 12/04/2012

The package comes with nearly all the bits and pieces required to put it together - naturally, excluding the screwdriver(s), motherboard, etc. This is good, because the screws from the factory case do not all fit. It's fairly obvious that wherever the company got their molds, they didn't get them from ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byyazhe on 03/06/2011

*Translucent shell lets you see the inner workings of your DS. *Comes with all necessary screws and parts to completely re-fit the DS. *Looks cool and unique *The price has come down on these over the past year or so *Replacing a DS shell is quite difficult. *I've found that replacement DS buttons aren'... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKyosama66 on 09/03/2010

This is a great replacement housing, with all parts and screws included, even enough to not need any tri-wing when you're done. The black is dark enough that you're not distracted looking at the traces on the boards, but you can still see inside clearly. No instructions are included, but with some critical ... Read more

0 0 0

• Ok
    posted byRyanJC2 on 06/01/2010

Does a good job of protecting the DS. Looks cool enough. (Luckily) Comes with its own screws and pads. The screw holes are pretty weak, and I threaded some of the screws in the first installation. It's worth the price for sure, even thought it's a moderately difficult process of installation. Get this ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byregomatic on 10/05/2008

It's the cheapest clear case around, even when comparing to ebay. It's not a bad fit either. It's not as bad as the cheap stuff on ebay, and it's as good as the best stuff that I have used from ebay. It takes me around 1 hour to do a case replacement, I have probably done about 5-10 case replacement ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byoption.iv on 03/18/2008

Everything except the internal screen protectors were of good quality. My screen protector was a generic clear plastic that came scratched. The screens were of horrible quality. Modding a DS housing is no small task. It is very tedious and there is a great chance of damaging the system in teh process.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytanoz on 02/21/2008

The case is a good replacement if u need it or want to mix and match parts. It comes with replacement screws and the trigger parts(not springs). It comes with replacement screen borders, ds stylus and the slot 2 cover On a Ds lite it looks a bit greyish. Seems to be thinner than the original case but ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAlf99 on 02/05/2008

* Nice case for DS lite. * Come with all screws and covers, even with a (black, non crystal) stylus and borders for both screens * Quality is pretty good * Not for "dummies" : It rather hard to replace a ds lite case * I'm a bit worried regarding possible scratch, as case is "crystal"... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections