DX » Community » Reviews » Replacement Housing Case for NDS Lite (Translucent Blue)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byshenske on 03/29/2013

- Packaging. All products i have received thus far have been well protected and are in the same condition shown in the pictures. - Price. Great value for only $10. - Has EVERYTHING you need (except screws, must use original). It even has the little rubber stoppers for the bottom of the screw holes. -... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLoCoZ on 09/23/2012

- The replacement shell looks awesome - Comes with everything you need to do a full replacement - Matching stylus - It's durable, my son (4 year) play DS and after a year of use it's still in one piece, nothing borken - Screws it comes with aren't that great of quality, and you will need to use your ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bySpiceymike on 10/28/2011

- Very unique for a DS case, never seen a proper retail one like this. - Even has the genuine DS style logo on the front case and "genuine looking" label information on the back. - All the pieces needed to put together are included. - The barcode label on the back faded off as soon as the protective ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydashneo on 02/28/2010

-it looks amazing on my ds -unique case, this case will get you lots of attention -the screw holes are delicate, if you screw the screw in too tight the plastic bends and warps a bit my ds didn't work after I isntalled this case but that's not the case's fault. it is a fun challenge to install but may ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byThvnderChvnks on 01/19/2010

comes with everything you need to do a full replacement including adhesive for the upper screen and blue frames. time consuming and you have to be really careful and know what you're doing. the touch screen white frame doesn't come off easily so it is possible to damage your touch screen if you try to ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byyazhe on 12/30/2009

I bought this shell to replace the old one on my DS which had (surprise) a broken hinge. The replacement shell looks awesome and came with blue bezels for the screens (apparently the old DX ones came with white ones). My DS now is as good as new, if not better. The replacement D-pad felt kind of awkward ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydrkwhitedragon on 12/30/2009

Full case replacement, even they give the rubber thing for enclose the screw. Its perfectly fit my DS Lite. Even they give screws and the springs for L & R button! And also the upper screen and the bottom screen border, oh what a deal! The Y button is a bit misprinted. Besides then that, none! Its ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byVitty on 11/10/2009

My sons DS is just looking awsome now with the new "Translucent Blue" case. All parts are indeed included except for the power/charge LED cover. This I took from the orignal DS case. The included screws are indeed not the best qulity and you should use your original screws. Also the wholes ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylonewolf006 on 03/23/2009

--Looks so awesome! --All the parts needed are there! --Did I mention it looks absolutely awesome? --The screws it comes with are rubbish, and you will need to use your old original screws and work them into the tight holes --The volume and power sliders are really stiff --The casing does not screw together ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byoldmstnggt on 02/14/2009

Let me start out by saying this in one of the few cases / housings I have done were I have not had to file / sand the power or sound sliders. This is top quality build housing. Comes were every thing you need. Even the stylus is transparent blue. Well once again I can only post a personal dislike. I ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections