DX » Community » Reviews » Replacement Housing Case for NDS Lite (Translucent White)
  • 5 star 14 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 24 ( 57% )
  • 3 star 3 ( 7% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 2% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byADAMTHEGREAT on 08/13/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Its a really nice case for the price and it looks really cool. Cons:Its hard to install and be very very careful of the ribbon cable to the upper screen becasue i put a little rip in it when i tried to install the case and now i have to buy a new top screen. also i would... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNecRomantic on 06/07/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:-Excellent Price! -Very stylish appearance. I choose this case from many others and I do not regret. -Not excellent but good build quality. Cons:-Very difficult setup. Think twice before you began. -Parts is very easy to loose (because they clear). I lose in p... Read more

replacement case
    0 0
  • posted byDXwoof on 04/02/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It makes your DS see though, plastic feels nice all around. Everything fits firmly and flush. Cons:fitting the bezel stickers on the screens is a little tricky and the stylus that comes with isn't as nice as the orignal DS OtherThoughts:You'll need a triwing s... Read more

0 0
  • posted byash10 on 02/15/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It is fairly easy to replace a broken DS housing with this housing, and everything fits perfectly. The clear stylus is a nice touch, but can be difficult to find if you drop it. Cons:The volume slider is a little tight, but it feels as though it might loosen u... Read more

0 0
  • posted byButjebut on 12/09/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:If you want a case thats real special , get this one ! it looks good fits good and is sturdy Cons:The hinge "roll" is slightly smaller than te original , due to this I had to replace the metal ring and killed my topscreen , luckily I had one reserve .... Read more

front back of the ds
    0 0
  • posted byjosephnds on 10/10/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This is a great case! if you have ever wondered what the inside of your DS looks like this is a great excuse to find out and to show other people. i bought it to put all of my spare parts together into one working unit. Cons:no cons that i can think of, the it... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMicahnos on 07/08/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Makes your DS lite one of a kind, really cool and a good talking point among friends. build quality was very good and all 99.9% accurate all screws are philips so no more tri-head screws needed! Cons:the 0.01% imprefection was the power switch which was a bit... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDsPro on 07/02/2011

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:can see everything inside cheap can show off your ds have had the case for 8+ months and has not broken yet good when hinge craks and the top screen is about to fall off Cons:weak plastic (sometimes creaks) but strong enough you would need instructions to repl... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySicklyboy on 05/20/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Pros: Good replacement if your top hinge cracks or if you are just looking for a shell replacement Looks great, has all friends asking "Where did you buy your DS??" and being able to reply "I didn't, I put a custom case on it" Walk around w... Read more

0 0
  • posted byOldevil6 on 04/04/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Its just plain awesome that one can buy an replacement housing for the nintendo ds, imagine what money you have to spend when brought to an official nintendo dealer, first thing they would not sell you the housing, you have to leave the console for them to do... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections