DX » Community » Reviews » Replacement Housing Case for NDS Lite (Translucent White)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byADAMTHEGREAT on 08/13/2013

Its a really nice case for the price and it looks really cool. Its hard to install and be very very careful of the ribbon cable to the upper screen becasue i put a little rip in it when i tried to install the case and now i have to buy a new top screen. also i would recommend using as many of the stock ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byNecRomantic on 06/07/2013

-Excellent Price! -Very stylish appearance. I choose this case from many others and I do not regret. -Not excellent but good build quality. -Very difficult setup. Think twice before you began. -Parts is very easy to loose (because they clear). I lose in process buttons "start" and "select&... Read more

replacement case

0 0 0

• posted byDXwoof on 04/02/2013

It makes your DS see though, plastic feels nice all around. Everything fits firmly and flush. fitting the bezel stickers on the screens is a little tricky and the stylus that comes with isn't as nice as the orignal DS You'll need a triwing screw driver to take the DS apart. Be careful, DS was never meant ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byash10 on 02/15/2013

It is fairly easy to replace a broken DS housing with this housing, and everything fits perfectly. The clear stylus is a nice touch, but can be difficult to find if you drop it. The volume slider is a little tight, but it feels as though it might loosen up with use. The stylus fits in the slot extremely ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byButjebut on 12/09/2012

If you want a case thats real special , get this one ! it looks good fits good and is sturdy The hinge "roll" is slightly smaller than te original , due to this I had to replace the metal ring and killed my topscreen , luckily I had one reserve . It is something diffrent than standard case ... Read more

front back of the ds

0 0 0

• posted byjosephnds on 10/10/2012

This is a great case! if you have ever wondered what the inside of your DS looks like this is a great excuse to find out and to show other people. i bought it to put all of my spare parts together into one working unit. no cons that i can think of, the item is just as described. takes a bit of knowledge ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMicahnos on 07/08/2011

Makes your DS lite one of a kind, really cool and a good talking point among friends. build quality was very good and all 99.9% accurate all screws are philips so no more tri-head screws needed! the 0.01% imprefection was the power switch which was a bit too thick and when i cover back the casing it ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDsPro on 07/02/2011

can see everything inside cheap can show off your ds have had the case for 8+ months and has not broken yet good when hinge craks and the top screen is about to fall off weak plastic (sometimes creaks) but strong enough you would need instructions to replace the case hard to install some places (flat ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySicklyboy on 05/20/2011

Pros: Good replacement if your top hinge cracks or if you are just looking for a shell replacement Looks great, has all friends asking "Where did you buy your DS??" and being able to reply "I didn't, I put a custom case on it" Walk around with it out in an electronics store, nobody ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byOldevil6 on 04/04/2011

Its just plain awesome that one can buy an replacement housing for the nintendo ds, imagine what money you have to spend when brought to an official nintendo dealer, first thing they would not sell you the housing, you have to leave the console for them to do it with the consequence they will charge ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections