DX » Community » Reviews » Women's Elegant Rhinestone Bracelet + Wrist Watch Set - Golden
Customer’s impression:
perfect match Not Happy.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byHanilson99 on 12/08/2014

Nice and fit the wrist, came with a bangle that makes it beauty glaring. I like the watch and every qualities therein. My wife is happy having it as her wrist watch. The size is a perfect match for her and the battery life is durable, i will surely re-order it next time. Read more

Impression:Not Happy.,perfect match;

0 0 0

• posted byA2013 on 08/06/2013

Both the watch as the bracelet are beautiful and has an original model. When we use the two together are elegant and sophisticated and there is still a condition of using them separated. Are two products in one! I thought both the diameter of the bracelet, as the clock a little. The slightly flattened ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycaiacol on 08/01/2013

Excellent price, There's a good shine on it, and probably going to endure. It is simple, and elegant. The bracelet is in good shape, and makes a good match. There are some scratches in the top of the watch, and the order box is not that safety. You have to garnish, if you're going to gift some one. although ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections