DX » Community » Reviews » Women's Elegant Rhinestone Bracelet + Wrist Watch Set - Silver
  • 5 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byvitalylida on 12/11/2013

Two good products in one and so cheap. You can wear them together and separetly. Good quality/ Looks better in reality than in photo. The time piece is elegant and stylish. The design is great and it is a perfect watch to use as a gift. It has no scratches and the price is good. reality than in photo. I have not found none. None for now. Great watch ... Read more

watch watch
    0 0
  • posted byA2013 on 08/08/2013

Both watch as the bracelet is beautiful and has an original model. When we use the two together are elegant and sophisticated and there is still a condition of using them separate. Are two products in one! The silver color is very beautiful, perfect! I thought both the diameter of the bracelet, as the clock a little. The slightly flattened model may ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bycaracasmaru on 06/12/2013

Wonderful. Very nice quality. The making is so good as any watch costing hundreds of dollars. I can not understand how it is possible to manufacture this set at so low price. The look is just great. My huspend gave this set as gift to my aniverary of 50 years of maryage. I am very happy with. Nothing negative. The fit is perfect. Buy this set to make ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections