DX » Community » Reviews » Replacement Housing Case for NDS Lite (Camouflaged)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byDragonCald on 11/20/2012

The price, came packaged well in a nice box, had protection film on both side to protect from scratches and came with new screws and color matching buttons. Exact replacement. No instructions nor what some of the parts were used for. But a quick YouTube and Google search turned up a great how to. This ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted by961sparky on 11/16/2012

Nice glossy finish to the case, The Call of Duty design had a good amount of detail. Buttons had a good fit and feel. Boys love showing this DS lite off after its done. Needed more filing of parts than other housings I've ordered from DX. Screws from original DS lite worked better than the ones included,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCorebrin on 06/06/2011

Nice glossy finish Nice and not so common pattern on the case case has no marks or scratches comes with screws I can now use all crosshead screws on the ds reducing the time it takes and complexity of taking my ds apart. Screen covers all have scratches and marks, I really don't like that. Replacement ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byInfty on 04/07/2011

It has a really unique print, so it looks really cool. It has most of screws with it, and all the parts. Also comes with a green stylus pen. Okay quality The casing was a bit damaged when i got it, the top part where the screen is had clear scrathing marks, not so big though. Not all the parts are in,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bystarwarrior on 07/27/2010

Unique design, comes with everything except the hinge - screws, buttons, screens - the lot. I wanted to use the original buttons and switches because they looked a bit flimsy and my son did not like the silver look with the camoflage housing, but the design of the case only allowed me to re-use the buttons,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byagpijnacker on 07/17/2010

It looks really good, the painting is nice and not cheap It is complete with all screws, parts, spriings and other items. The print is unique, it does not look like a standard item you bought in a store or something. It fits OK but do not expect it to di it in a few minutes. You have to like to dissassembel ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDnkiljoy on 03/20/2010

My Girlfriend loved this case mod. It's always fun to see some peoples reaction to seeing a Camo DSlite when she pulls it out at a multiplayer party. I had to use a few of the parts that were still connected to the original DS lite parts to complete this build. (mainly the hinge.) and some spots in the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMrDotSneezy on 01/18/2010

Very nice hard gloss finish. Fit of all parts into this case was very good. No trimming was needed. Supplied screw set was a little smaller, easier to fit. Screws too replace the tri-wing types with Philips. None found yet. No time to think, too busy playing the DS... Good deal from DX, would buy again.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMoriCanada on 06/07/2009

The shell is Unqiue and works quite nicely at reshelling the ds itself I really loved the colors And the chrome buttons are very nice. though i wanted black i forgot and put in the chrome rofl p;) all in all once finished it wa sa great shell. Major fit issues every step of the way i had to customize ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymoekim on 06/03/2009

Nice case finish. All parts included Volume and power switch needed slight sanding to fit. Also directional controller needed a little trimming. Stylus was a little loose in the silo, but was easily fixed by adding a little masking tape inside the silo. No instructions included. This is not for anyone ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections