DX » Community » Reviews » Replacement Housing Case for NDS Lite (Camouflaged)
  • 5 star 13 ( 57% )
  • 4 star 8 ( 35% )
  • 3 star 2 ( 9% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byDragonCald on 11/20/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The price, came packaged well in a nice box, had protection film on both side to protect from scratches and came with new screws and color matching buttons. Exact replacement. Cons:No instructions nor what some of the parts were used for. But a quick YouTube and... Read more

0 0
  • posted by961sparky on 11/16/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Nice glossy finish to the case, The Call of Duty design had a good amount of detail. Buttons had a good fit and feel. Boys love showing this DS lite off after its done. Cons:Needed more filing of parts than other housings I've ordered from DX. Screws from original DS li... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCorebrin on 06/06/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Nice glossy finish Nice and not so common pattern on the case case has no marks or scratches comes with screws I can now use all crosshead screws on the ds reducing the time it takes and complexity of taking my ds apart. Cons:Screen covers all have scratches a... Read more

0 0
  • posted byInfty on 04/07/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It has a really unique print, so it looks really cool. It has most of screws with it, and all the parts. Also comes with a green stylus pen. Okay quality Cons:The casing was a bit damaged when i got it, the top part where the screen is had clear scrathing marks, not so bi... Read more

0 0
  • posted bystarwarrior on 07/27/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Unique design, comes with everything except the hinge - screws, buttons, screens - the lot. Cons:I wanted to use the original buttons and switches because they looked a bit flimsy and my son did not like the silver look with the camoflage housing, but the desi... Read more

0 0
  • posted byagpijnacker on 07/17/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It looks really good, the painting is nice and not cheap It is complete with all screws, parts, spriings and other items. The print is unique, it does not look like a standard item you bought in a store or something. It fits OK but do not expect it to di it in a... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDnkiljoy on 03/20/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:My Girlfriend loved this case mod. It's always fun to see some peoples reaction to seeing a Camo DSlite when she pulls it out at a multiplayer party. Cons:I had to use a few of the parts that were still connected to the original DS lite parts to complete this build. (ma... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMrDotSneezy on 01/18/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very nice hard gloss finish. Fit of all parts into this case was very good. No trimming was needed. Supplied screw set was a little smaller, easier to fit. Screws too replace the tri-wing types with Philips. Cons:None found yet. OtherThoughts:No time to think,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMoriCanada on 06/07/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The shell is Unqiue and works quite nicely at reshelling the ds itself I really loved the colors And the chrome buttons are very nice. though i wanted black i forgot and put in the chrome rofl p;) all in all once finished it wa sa great shell. Cons:Major fit i... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymoekim on 06/03/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Nice case finish. All parts included Cons:Volume and power switch needed slight sanding to fit. Also directional controller needed a little trimming. Stylus was a little loose in the silo, but was easily fixed by adding a little masking tape inside the silo. N... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections