DX » Community » Reviews » Laptop Notebook Cool Ball Cooler Stand w/ Skidproof Pads - Pair (Random Color)
  • 5 star 2 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byJohtaja59 on 11/13/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Useful discovery to cooling laptop or some other device like power supply or central processing unit etc. device with air cooling to/from bottom. Cons:Bad quality glue, so you need to buy good glue too, because balls stickers don't clint good to laptop's plastic bottom.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysaimenCH on 05/22/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:cheap, product as described Cons:bad quality: The fixation pads on one is by far not in the middle, some sticky stuff from between the ball and the fixation pad is squeezed out from below the pad and make the ball area sticky as well, based on the packaging, there probabl... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLoonzard on 12/16/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The balls are made of plastic which is pretty durable and should withstand any laptop, it has Velcro glued to the bottom of it and comes with 2 Velcro pads which glue to your laptop, after i glued them to my laptop my AMD laptop's temperature fell from 65C to... Read more

0 0
  • Ok
    posted byrsfanet on 11/02/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This item was, as always in dealextreme, very cheap. The quality is not bad, and it does what it's supposed to do. Cons:Well it's very small, and will work better for small laptops. I'm thinking about giving this as a gift, because I bought something else to coo... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypausas on 10/08/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Its easy to use and really usefull, i actually used it for my xbox and works well, plastic its strong enough to support the console and the glue looks ok Cons:The colors are not like the pictures, the green ones looks more like "grass green" and i rece... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLesliehew on 01/27/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:They're balls. Balls that help keep your laptop cooled. You could pretty much do this with any household item buy these are just a couple of dollars and work fine for what they're worth. A good alternative to laptop fans as this keeps the laptop air cooled Cons:The work... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections