DX » Community » Reviews » XC-997B Cree 3W 200LM 3-Mode White LED Bicycle Bike Light (4 x AA)
  • 5 star 9 ( 47% )
  • 4 star 10 ( 53% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byonpsk on 06/10/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good quality Uses 4 AA batteries Doesn't blind oncoming cyclists, pedestrians or drivers Long battery life Cons:Some samples have alignment problems (the beam is asymetrical) Small beam OtherThoughts:Tinkerers may be able to replace the LED with a XP-G2 and th... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycaposite on 06/03/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Strong, wide light. Low power consumption. Easy to install. The top of the light is covered so you won't blind incoming vehicles. I tried it with rechargeable AA batteries and it works perfectly. Cons:The cable seems to be the weak spot of this light. YOU have to be car... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynmellech on 02/25/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Bright light, wide illuminated area. Relatively cheap, compared to similar lights available in my country. Resists rain. Easy to attach and remove from the bike. Uses 4x AA batteries(better than 5 or 3 which is difficult to charge) Cons:Built quality. After on... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLJ2000 on 01/14/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Nice lamp, does NOT blind oncoming traffic, reasonable bright. Contrary to another review, this can be well adjusted to fit about ANY handlebar diamter (has both a ratcheting type adjustment and a screw mechanism for fine-tuning. Battery pack takes AA batterie... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynubbei on 12/21/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Light is quite bright, good illumination without blinding other road-users. Comes ready to use with batteries. Seems to be water resistant. Easy to modify. Cons:Beam is a bit narrow. Cable is a bit short. OtherThoughts:I used the reflector, casing and cable to... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMosenbru on 11/28/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very bright light, really makes it able to see were I am biking in the early morning! Rgally good vallue for money Cons:Unfortunately there was nog bolt in the package, it has gone missing for some reason so used a ty-rap in order to connect te lamp into the holder and th... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjoseillo on 11/20/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Muy buen precio por el producto. Buen embalaje y llegó en buen estado. Iluminación buena para circular por sitios poco iluminados y para que te vean en lugares donde hay tráfico. Cons:La pega que le encuentro es el cierre del compartimiento de las... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrilentl on 06/25/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The product was more than my expectation, I thought iluminaçãoseria weak, was powerful and wide field helps a lot, the supply of batteries is interesting and allows tethering well anywhere, minus the length of wire that is slightly smaller than allow... Read more

1 0
  • posted byDnbertrand on 04/23/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very good price for what you are getting. A very bright led. I have the light for 2 weeks now, and really happy with it. It has 3 levels of intensity, full LED , half-dimmed and strobe. It is small and very light. Cons:The cable between the light attachement and the bat... Read more

1 0
  • posted bysn4p101 on 04/11/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:A cost-effective, combined with the practicality of installation, use, and maintenace, provides a strong source of illumination for the darkest nights and rapid cycling. Cons:The headlight bracket is not of great quality and has a system a little bad, because it does no... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections