DX » Community » Reviews » XC-997B 3W 200LM 3-Mode White LED Bicycle Bike Light (4 x AA)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byonpsk on 06/10/2014

Good quality Uses 4 AA batteries Doesn't blind oncoming cyclists, pedestrians or drivers Long battery life Some samples have alignment problems (the beam is asymetrical) Small beam Tinkerers may be able to replace the LED with a XP-G2 and then the beam is equal or better than 10 times more expensive ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycaposite on 06/03/2014

Strong, wide light. Low power consumption. Easy to install. The top of the light is covered so you won't blind incoming vehicles. I tried it with rechargeable AA batteries and it works perfectly. The cable seems to be the weak spot of this light. YOU have to be careful not to pull on the cable, because ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynmellech on 02/25/2014

Bright light, wide illuminated area. Relatively cheap, compared to similar lights available in my country. Resists rain. Easy to attach and remove from the bike. Uses 4x AA batteries(better than 5 or 3 which is difficult to charge) Built quality. After one year of use a wire in the battery compartment ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLJ2000 on 01/14/2014

Nice lamp, does NOT blind oncoming traffic, reasonable bright. Contrary to another review, this can be well adjusted to fit about ANY handlebar diamter (has both a ratcheting type adjustment and a screw mechanism for fine-tuning. Battery pack takes AA batteries or rechargeables Red indicator for low ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynubbei on 12/21/2013

Light is quite bright, good illumination without blinding other road-users. Comes ready to use with batteries. Seems to be water resistant. Easy to modify. Beam is a bit narrow. Cable is a bit short. I used the reflector, casing and cable to modify it. Instead of the Cree XP-E i soldered an XM-L T6 in ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMosenbru on 11/28/2013

Very bright light, really makes it able to see were I am biking in the early morning! Rgally good vallue for money Unfortunately there was nog bolt in the package, it has gone missing for some reason so used a ty-rap in order to connect te lamp into the holder and this does work pretty good. Batteries ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjoseillo on 11/20/2013

Muy buen precio por el producto. Buen embalaje y llegó en buen estado. Iluminación buena para circular por sitios poco iluminados y para que te vean en lugares donde hay tráfico. La pega que le encuentro es el cierre del compartimiento de las pilas (o baterias), que seguramente se parta ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrilentl on 06/25/2013

The product was more than my expectation, I thought iluminaçãoseria weak, was powerful and wide field helps a lot, the supply of batteries is interesting and allows tethering well anywhere, minus the length of wire that is slightly smaller than allows extend to where you want, like for example ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byDnbertrand on 04/23/2013

Very good price for what you are getting. A very bright led. I have the light for 2 weeks now, and really happy with it. It has 3 levels of intensity, full LED , half-dimmed and strobe. It is small and very light. The cable between the light attachement and the battery pack is a bit short. Battery pack ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bysn4p101 on 04/11/2013

A cost-effective, combined with the practicality of installation, use, and maintenace, provides a strong source of illumination for the darkest nights and rapid cycling. The headlight bracket is not of great quality and has a system a little bad, because it does not fit very well the handlebars thick.... Read more

0 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections