DX » Community » Reviews » Fashion In-Ear Earphone with Pouch & Ear Buds - Black (3.5mm Jack / 120cm-Cable)
Customer’s impression:
BEST
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byCaptainRene on 11/16/2014

Pros: Excellent sound quality at both ends of the spectrum, any kind of music sounds clear and as it should. The build quality is great, my first pair has lasted for a year, granted I've braided the cable with nylon. The pricing is unbeatable, you will not find a better deal from a local shop or anywhere ... Read more

Impression:BEST;

0 0 0

• posted byhollowmike1 on 06/25/2014

Sound quality is quite good and with low impedance (only 16 ohms); size is correct, it fits well in the ear, cable length is perfect and comes wiht different size buds. What i personally like about these headphones is the cable because it's flat so it won't entangle, in fact I never have to entagle them,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytomballering on 06/06/2014

Pretty decent earphones, pouch for storing them while traveling, flat rubbery cables, solid design. I bought two pairs, they didn't last me longer then 6 months together. In my opinion one pair should at least last 6 months with normal use. So they wear out so fast. Pouch is a good extra, only I haven'... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byricardopd on 04/14/2014

This ear phone is more than i expected. the sound is great. it doesn't look cheap. it's not heavy, so you don't get tired using it. i am using then about 6 months and still works perfectilly. it comes with a little bag to hold the phones it doesn't have microphone and no pause/play botton. i prefer a ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byshaiger on 04/11/2014

- Good sound, basses as well. I was really surprised. Worked well with my Galaxy S4. - Good quality build, appears durable - Price - Good appearance - Extra rubbers and case Nothing to mention, unless time will tell otherwise. Could have: - Open for cable extension/volume control - How come airplanes ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRadreser on 02/25/2014

Actually I can't believe how good they are. I owned tons of similar headphones and these ones really stand out. The bass is really good as well. The cable is cool and it won't tangle up like most of headphones. They also come with a cool bag to hold them in which is useful. The only minor thing I can ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBl4nkface on 02/25/2014

It works like a charm. It has a very good sound for its price. It has a pretty well balanced sound. Good noise isolation, too. It comes with three different size earbuds, all black. Also it comes with a little bag to carry them, although it can be a little small. The earphones are comfortable and the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytoni15 on 02/18/2014

The first impression with these headphones is very good, when touched with a solid feel, are well made ??with good materials. The sound is also good, very good to hear different frequencies, both the low and the high. The cable has a good length for a routine use, to wear them down the street I have ... Read more

photofull

0 0 0

• posted byMrSoria on 01/27/2014

Everything. Great sound, good build quality, good materials... Those earphones come with a bag to carry them, Nicely packed and come with 3 sizes of earbud for different fit. Flat cable, high definition audio, Very good high and low frequency sound. For every kind of music. Use the anytime, anywhere.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byokiselev on 01/09/2014

Not bad sound. The cable is solid and smooth, an it does not catch on clothes and hands, as earphones with thin with rough and shaggy cables. The jack if fine, join into the socket good, but without forcing. Not yet as for a low-price product, because I use the earphones not long term. At this moment ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections