DX » Community » Reviews » Fashion In-Ear Earphone with Pouch & Ear Buds - Black (3.5mm Jack / 120cm-Cable)
Customer’s impression:
good OK Great product BEST Great earbuds
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byDarkendays on 07/01/2015

Pros: These earbuds come in good quality. The sound quality is great as it would be. This order comes with a pouch that you can put the earbuds in for whenever you need to carry them around with you without them getting tangled. Cons: None

Impression:Great product;

0 0 0

• posted bykacari on 03/28/2015

Funcionan muy bien, excelente sonido, buenos bajos y excelente aislamiento del ruido. Por el precio es una excelente compra, lo recomiendo.

0 0 0

• posted bypeladillo on 02/25/2015

You can find for sure better earbuds, at lest regarding bass sound. But probably more expensive and bigger. The rest of the sound, I find it pretty good. There is very little background noise when volume is not high, compared to previous choices in this price range. The best part, for me: flat I... Read more

Impression:Great product,Great earbuds;

0 0 0

• posted bycentvrion on 02/02/2015

Pros: durable and well put together; sound quality is mostly OK, somewhat clean bass, a bit on "loud" frequency response, however very good for 5€/6.5$ or whatever. The cable clip is very useful, so the flat cable. Cons: if you listen to jazz, classic music, there are some better sounding like In... Read more

Impression:OK;

0 0 0

• posted byUkrania on 12/15/2014

this Fashion In-Ear Earphone with Pouch & Ear Buds has Black coloe and 3.5mm Jack input. 120cm-Cable length. Sound are perfect, as well as quality of the produst. Good bass vibration. Use them for a long time.

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byCaptainRene on 11/16/2014

Pros: Excellent sound quality at both ends of the spectrum, any kind of music sounds clear and as it should. The build quality is great, my first pair has lasted for a year, granted I've braided the cable with nylon. The pricing is unbeatable, you will not find a better deal from a local shop or... Read more

Impression:BEST;

0 0 0

• buy
    posted bygozi35943 on 10/27/2014

Goods sound, great bass, fit nice, great pair of every day headphones.

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byheadd on 08/05/2014

Pros: Really great product! I own them for almost a year already. The sound quality is better than any other earphones I bought on DX, the basses sounds good and no-one could say it's that cheap. The look-and-feel is really professional, build quality is good (except for a small con, see below) I... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhollowmike1 on 06/25/2014

Sound quality is quite good and with low impedance (only 16 ohms); size is correct, it fits well in the ear, cable length is perfect and comes wiht different size buds. What i personally like about these headphones is the cable because it's flat so it won't entangle, in fact I never have to them,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytomballering on 06/06/2014

Pretty decent earphones, pouch for storing them while traveling, flat rubbery cables, solid design. I bought two pairs, they didn't last me longer then 6 months together. In my opinion one pair should at least last 6 months with normal use. So they wear out so fast. Pouch is a good extra, only I... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere