DX » Community » Reviews » Fashion In-Ear Earphone with Pouch & Ear Buds - Black (3.5mm Jack / 120cm-Cable)
  • 5 star 20 ( 87% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 13% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byhollowmike1 on 06/25/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Sound quality is quite good and with low impedance (only 16 ohms); size is correct, it fits well in the ear, cable length is perfect and comes wiht different size buds. What i personally like about these headphones is the cable because it's flat so it won't entangle, in... Read more

0 0
  • posted byricardopd on 04/14/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This ear phone is more than i expected. the sound is great. it doesn't look cheap. it's not heavy, so you don't get tired using it. i am using then about 6 months and still works perfectilly. it comes with a little bag to hold the phones Cons:it doesn't have m... Read more

0 0
  • posted byshaiger on 04/11/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Good sound, basses as well. I was really surprised. Worked well with my Galaxy S4. - Good quality build, appears durable - Price - Good appearance - Extra rubbers and case Cons:Nothing to mention, unless time will tell otherwise. Could have: - Open for cable... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRadreser on 02/25/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Actually I can't believe how good they are. I owned tons of similar headphones and these ones really stand out. The bass is really good as well. The cable is cool and it won't tangle up like most of headphones. They also come with a cool bag to hold them in whic... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBl4nkface on 02/25/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It works like a charm. It has a very good sound for its price. It has a pretty well balanced sound. Good noise isolation, too. It comes with three different size earbuds, all black. Also it comes with a little bag to carry them, although it can be a little sma... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytoni15 on 02/18/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:The first impression with these headphones is very good, when touched with a solid feel, are well made ??with good materials. The sound is also good, very good to hear different frequencies, both the low and the high. The cable has a good length for a routine us... Read more

photofull
    0 0
  • posted byMrSoria on 01/27/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Everything. Great sound, good build quality, good materials... Those earphones come with a bag to carry them, Nicely packed and come with 3 sizes of earbud for different fit. Flat cable, high definition audio, Very good high and low frequency sound. For every kind of musi... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrnduclsli8wih on 06/25/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:These are fantastic earphones. I highly recommend them. I've purchased and tested multiple earphones from DX and these are the best I've been able find so far. The only thing that would make them better is a 90 degree jack. Cons:All earphones in my opinion should have 9... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfruitworld on 06/21/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The sound quality is astonishing. Coming from a 5-6 dollars earphone you would expect to get a very bad sound quality, but this pair of earphones does not cease to surprise me. The highs and mids are very balanced, it lacks a little more muddy bass. It's a ver... Read more

0 0
  • posted byericdkc2 on 05/17/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This review is based on the price paid for it which is USD5.99. 1)Nicely packed and come with 3 sizes of earbud for different fit, pouch bag and cable clip. 2)Flat cable type which is good ...no tangle ...minimal microphonic noise during usage when brush against... Read more

Awei ES800M Packaging Close Up Close Up 1 Awei ES800M Close Up Left Close Up Top Awei ES800M LR Close Up LR Close Up Right
    1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections