DX » Community » Reviews » Genuine SanDisk Micro SDHC TF Card with SD Adapter (8GB)
Customer’s impression:
good
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjon_dealextreme on 12/09/2014

I purchased this card for an outdoor camera I also purchased on DX. Although the camera proved to be not really waterproof... this card came out undamaged and I could retrieve the videos. I can recommend. Read more

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byEkika on 10/01/2013

Works in Samsung phone with no problems. Put in phone and it just plain works. Also, the adapter works perfectly so far... a BONUS. Case plastic is a bit thin but it works without a problem. It latches shut. Saved a lot over shelf price in big box stores. None so far Fast shipping - Low price! Can't ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysardinita on 06/18/2013

Excellent products.It comes with SD adapter too and the capacity of the micro Sd card is 8Gb.Excellent quality and resistent Sd card.Hard material and fits perfectly into the SD adapter and into my Phone(Lg optimus L5) I use the Sd adaptor in my new Mp3 and works perfectly I am very happy,so the order ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBoxterSS on 03/14/2013

Genuine SanDisk Micro SDHC TF Card with SD Adapter is perfect choise High storage capacity (8GB) for storing essential digital content such as high quality photos, videos, music and more Speed performance rating: Class 4 (based on SD 2.00 Specification) High Quality microSDHC card backed by 5 year limited ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bysa.berger on 12/09/2012

This sandisc micro card does what it promise; It stores youre data.... It is fast enough when using it, for example, for youre compact camera. It has à good construction (build well ). Also a very well know brand.....Will give quality Including free adapter !! There are no cons while it works well.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysympleme on 12/04/2012

The cheapest SD card I've ever seen. Is fast and it works good. Good price, good product Maybe the time to arrive the product, but the shipment it's free, so wait one month doesn't matter. Before I see this product, I bought one for my brother, with the same capacity but for a price four or five times ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byguilhermevelasco on 01/16/2012

- He comes with SD adapter and make easy to use in several eletronics like phone, mp4, digital cameras and others. - pretty good and cheap! - He comes in plastic case, like the photo of product. This plastic case protect from possible damage in post service. - Class 4 card, make the file transfer very ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections