DX » Community » Reviews » Genuine SanDisk Micro SDHC TF Card with SD Adapter (8GB)
  • 5 star 4 ( 80% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysardinita on 06/18/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Excellent products.It comes with SD adapter too and the capacity of the micro Sd card is 8Gb.Excellent quality and resistent Sd card.Hard material and fits perfectly into the SD adapter and into my Phone(Lg optimus L5) I use the Sd adaptor in my new Mp3 and work... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBoxterSS on 03/14/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Genuine SanDisk Micro SDHC TF Card with SD Adapter is perfect choise Cons:High storage capacity (8GB) for storing essential digital content such as high quality photos, videos, music and more Speed performance rating: Class 4 (based on SD 2.00 Specification) H... Read more

1 0
  • posted bysa.berger on 12/09/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This sandisc micro card does what it promise; It stores youre data.... It is fast enough when using it, for example, for youre compact camera. It has à good construction (build well ). Also a very well know brand.....Will give quality Including free adapter !! Cons... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysympleme on 12/04/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The cheapest SD card I've ever seen. Is fast and it works good. Good price, good product Cons:Maybe the time to arrive the product, but the shipment it's free, so wait one month doesn't matter. OtherThoughts:Before I see this product, I bought one for my brother, with t... Read more

0 0
  • posted byguilhermevelasco on 01/16/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- He comes with SD adapter and make easy to use in several eletronics like phone, mp4, digital cameras and others. - pretty good and cheap! - He comes in plastic case, like the photo of product. This plastic case protect from possible damage in post service. - Class 4 c... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections