DX » Community » Reviews » Genuine SanDisk Micro SDHC TF Card with SD Adapter (32GB)
Customer’s impression:
Quality Small functional Inexpensive
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymaygrugos on 07/28/2015

Pro: Muy buen precio comparado con los precios locales y de buena capacidad. Cons: La memoria no es clase 10 ya que la tasa de transferencia es muy baja por lo que transferir archivos lleva bastante tiempo.

0 0 0

• posted bybenbales on 03/23/2015

This SD card has been working for quite a while with no problems. Came with a nice little plastic case too for storage. Very pleased with this purchase. I use this with the adapter in my camera, I can take it out of the adapter and put the SD card in my phone to view my videos and do backups.

0 0 0

• posted bykyoday on 02/23/2015

Pros : low price for a 32Gb Sandisk ! Cons : none

0 0 0

• posted byGeenimetsuri on 02/01/2015

It's a cheap 32 GB micro-SD card that just works. Pros: 32 GBs of space Comes with an SD-adapter Cons: None.

0 0 0

• posted bybroughtworst on 01/26/2015

Genuine, price can't be beat. Lead / wait time on delivery leaves something to be desired, but I knew that getting into my purchase. A+ would memory again.

0 0 0

• posted byFakakon on 06/24/2013

English It's a genuine Sandisk product, at a really good price. I've been using it for more than a year (switching it between different devices), and it still works perfectly. I ran a few write/read speed tests, with satisfactory results for its' class. Spanish Es una memoria Sandisk genuina a de... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfabecker on 02/26/2013

I think one of the bests purchases I've ever done here. Use it to play movies in divx and mp4 on my tablet 9.7 ". Never had problem hangs or freezes videos, pictures or even slow frames. Reading speed is near 20mb/s and written 5mb / s. I am using for 8 months now and never had a problem of... Read more

0 0 5

• posted byitaldo on 08/01/2012

all excellent. recommended!! i think this product is the best i have ever for my cellphone. Its so faster than other memory i bought! very happy for this product. i can say that the shipping to international country is so good and fast. i gonna recommend all people for this quality and price, for... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhmcnmj on 03/06/2012

The card is placed now inside my Android phone and it works quite nicely. Copying files into and from the card is somehow slow, but I already knew it because it's a Class 4 card, so no surprises there. The card arrived after 30 days. I was starting to think that it would never arrive. However, in... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byNightWalker7 on 01/03/2012

I just got this, from the first look i could all ready tell that the card was genuine. I get it just like the pictures they show in your left. It must be OEM. So i tested with H2testw and here are the results (writing all 29.7gb): Test finished without errors. You can now delete the test files or... Read more

0 0 1

DX Everywhere