DX » Community » Reviews » Genuine SanDisk Ultra Mini USB Flash Drive (16GB)
Customer’s impression:
Small Very good product Perfect! Genuine muito bom produto
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySH88 on 11/24/2014

Works like I hoped it would do! Small and easy to bring with you and have in the car or stereo! Read more

Impression:Very good product,Perfect!;

0 0 0

• posted byhenebury on 11/24/2014

Tested with H2testw v1.4. Verified as a real Sandisk with no read or write errors, and read/write speeds reporting as correct. It's very compact with is fantastic to leave in my car unnoticed. Some reviews only give this product 4 stars because it's too small and you could lose it. Why would you buy ... Read more

Impression:Genuine,Small;

0 0 0

• posted bythaciocamargo on 11/24/2014

Bastante útil para meus estudos , é o preço otimo. Gostei muito de ter comprado no dx . Read more

Impression:muito bom produto;

0 0 0

• posted bykerlhoado on 11/16/2014

Pros: Small, Cheap and very good quality. Cons: 2.0, and it's very easy to lose, but i guess people looking for this type of pendrive are not worried about that. Read more

Impression:Very good product;

0 0 0

• posted byFreakyfreekk on 09/24/2014

Pros: Its really small. looks nice with the shiny black and red text. Does what it is advertised to do, nice and fast 16 gb usb stick. Cons: This is a very small con but the little iron "eye'' looks like its ment to put it on a keyring but the hole is really really tiny. Wont get a key ring trough that.... Read more

Impression:Small,Flashy;

0 0 0

• posted bybilbo1966 on 06/17/2014

The size of this Ultra Mini USB Flash Drive is amazing. Really very small and with a large capacity. It's kind of plug and play and works very well. Gran capacidad de almacenamiento. Con 16Gb se pueden guardar todo tipo de documentos en él. Is so small that it is easy to lose.sometimes it is difficult ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGlaskario on 09/23/2013

For someone who's looking for a small pen drive with a large capacity, thats just the best offer ever. Cant say how usefull it is to make small backups and stuff Just a great price for a great product with a nice brand and quality. None that i can think about. For distracted people it may be easy to ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byfelipewallau on 07/17/2013

Very Small, pratical, good quality, the item is very good option for those looking a small flash drive with high capacity i use in my car, so is like invisble for all passagers It's a genuine sandisk, with all the software and the quality. It's really tiny. Perfect for car mp3 players. It comes with ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDDell on 04/10/2013

- Great finish; - Extremely compact (the size is practically the USB plug); - Despite the small size, the capacity is really good (but if you needs more, here in DX have the 32GB too =D); - Great price to a great product. - None (or maybe the small size can be a bad thing to distracted people, being ... Read more

0 0 3

• posted bygerman19 on 02/28/2013

-Sumamente pequeño, lo cual lo hace ideal para usar en frentes de stereo o usarlo junto con las llaves. -Velocidad razonable para su precio. -Precio -Marca confiable -Gran variedad de capacidades Ninguna que haya notado. Cumple con todos los requisitos que debe tener un pendrive, sumado a un tama&... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections