DX » Community » Reviews » Genuine SanDisk Micro SDHC TF Card with SD Adapter (16GB)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byTioVel on 06/04/2014

- Ready to use as soon as you open the packaging - The quality we all are used to from SanDisk - SD adapter included, useful for use with cardreaders - Works perfectly with the Sony PSP system (after formatting) - The price is not that cheap for a 16GB card - No miniSD adapter included, for some older ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byNikitasGeorge on 05/08/2014

-high capacity -speed is very good -i actualy really like it's colour :P -works fine with my android tablet not any at all although it would be nice if it came with an adapter to use on other devices or computer. i use it for my android tablet were i have many games and apps so an external memory is ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygrazium on 10/31/2013

Very easy to connect in the adapter, just insert at the botton slot and will run ok. You will have your phone card and also you digital camera card in one piece. Both fit nicely in the case and the adapter works great on my laptop. It cames also with a nice plastic cover to store the adapter or any other ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byeduardovidal on 10/21/2013

Fast access to memory Saves Space on my Mobile Memory Can carry around photos and Music The Adaptor that comes with it works fine It is very very Small It is Plug and Play. none to comment I bought this memory card to be used with my Android Phone. It´s internal memory was full and the phone was ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydanieldias77 on 08/20/2013

- It does exactly what is says to do. The card has 14.7 GB of space and it's a 4 class. - It works fine in my Nokia Lumia 820, with no differences in performance between save the photos or videos in the phone's memory, or in this SD card. - The adapter works fine. No cons. Really looks like a original ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byppolvorilla on 05/14/2013

It is a nice card for my phone, it works great in my SGS GT-i9000. It is oem package with good protective case for the MicroSD and the adapter. Both fit nicely in the case and the adapter works great on my laptop. For those comments that say about capacity, it comes formatted and it is 14,74 GB, it happens ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymalivrag on 05/09/2013

it is really cheap, and it works perfectly, 15 GB, and it IS an a ORIGINAL! works with all my gadgets perfectley, no errors. It is high speed. i have absolutley no cons! i will order aother one for my family. it only took a long time to get here, almost a month time... i am very satisfied with this purchase,... Read more

just love it!

0 0 0

• posted byJaviGarciaSilva on 05/02/2013

Yes!!! You will have two cards in one purchase. Very easy to connect in the adapter, just insert at the botton slot and will run ok. You will have your phone card and also you digital camera card in one piece. Godd quality of plastics. It cames also with a nice plastic cover to store the adapter or any ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjpxmBR on 04/22/2013

It's cheap. As all the DX products. In Brazil, you won't get any as cheap as this one. It's 16GB, so it's enough space to store pretty much anything you wanna carry around in your pocket. It didn't come in a box. It came in a plastic little bag, so it kinda got me thinking if it's the real deal. Since ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBarryenellen on 04/12/2013

On arrival the SD card is formatted as a FAT 32 disk. I used the SD adapter to put some files on it from my computer (Windows 7). It all works like a normal SD card. I've now placed it in my Smartphone (Samsung Galaxy S3 mini). Everything works like it should. I have found no con's so far. It is a well ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections