DX » Community » Reviews » Genuine ADATA Micro SDHC Class 10 TF Card (16GB)
  • 5 star 4 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykelvinang on 04/29/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very fast card, appears to be genuine Class 10. I have always been treated well by ADATA memory cards and will have no hesitation in recommending them. I use this with a SD card adapter in my DSLR. Cons:As of the date of this review, the price seems a little bit high. C... Read more

0 0
  • posted byopticsforhire on 02/09/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Geniue TF card. 16 Gb is enough for my mobile device. Price is less lower than in usual shops. Cons:This is not class 10, but this may be not a con. Read speed of this card is 53 Mbit/s Write speed of this card is 32 Mbit/s Looks like class 4. May be my cardread... Read more

1 0
  • posted byTheSurak on 01/20/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Fast Tested on Nokia N900 reasonable price for fast 16 GB micro SDHC Cons:Could be cheaper (maybe in time) or could be 32 GB. OtherThoughts:Tested copying 434 MB of X264 videos from computer to N900 through USB 2.0 to N900 main memory and to the card (writing).... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHermanator on 01/04/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:*Enough space for mulitple movies *Genuine *Fast! *Class 10 for that kind or price can nobody say no to! Cons:*None OtherThoughts:I was a little disapointed when I saw the transfer speed, I do not doubt that it is class 10, but the speed that is displayed in the discripti... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections