DX » Community » Reviews » Genuine ADATA Micro SDHC Class 10 TF Card (16GB)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykelvinang on 04/29/2013

Very fast card, appears to be genuine Class 10. I have always been treated well by ADATA memory cards and will have no hesitation in recommending them. I use this with a SD card adapter in my DSLR. As of the date of this review, the price seems a little bit high. Could have been cheaper as the 32GB cards ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byopticsforhire on 02/09/2012

Geniue TF card. 16 Gb is enough for my mobile device. Price is less lower than in usual shops. This is not class 10, but this may be not a con. Read speed of this card is 53 Mbit/s Write speed of this card is 32 Mbit/s Looks like class 4. May be my cardreader works bad... Will be good have an SD adapter ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byTheSurak on 01/20/2012

Fast Tested on Nokia N900 reasonable price for fast 16 GB micro SDHC Could be cheaper (maybe in time) or could be 32 GB. Tested copying 434 MB of X264 videos from computer to N900 through USB 2.0 to N900 main memory and to the card (writing). Almost the same time (almost 1 min) for both copies. Copying ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byHermanator on 01/04/2012

*Enough space for mulitple movies *Genuine *Fast! *Class 10 for that kind or price can nobody say no to! *None I was a little disapointed when I saw the transfer speed, I do not doubt that it is class 10, but the speed that is displayed in the discription. It went up to 9,5 mb/s writing and a bit faster ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections