DX » Community » Reviews » Ergonomic Outdoor Sports Short Plush Fabric Mask - Black
  • 5 star 18 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 6 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byDrewdQueue on 06/27/2014

+ Very warm, covers neck, cheeks, mouth and most of nose as shown + Has ear flaps that can be pulled up to cover ears + 'Neoprene' mask is water-resistant + Comfortable and snug - Ventilation is very poor. I put it on and literally couldn't breathe through the tiny holes. I punched larger ones and cut out the material behind the X-Port (it had three ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybandurka on 03/04/2014

The fabric is very soft and comfortable to wear. Part covering neck is long enough to protect wearer from cold weather, design is very simple and the mask does hold in place. That part with metal mesh on left side does not really work, I presume that it is meant to be some kind of vent. If you are breathing really heavy - for example when jogging - ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypiupiupiu on 12/02/2013

Very good item, warm, combatable. Have breathable holes for nose and mouth, also side breathable holes. Keep your face, ears and neck protect from wind and rain. The ear protectors aren't well adjusted, there are keep getting loose. I ordered this item last winter, this will be my second winter when I will be use it. Nearly year is past, but my face ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byStefananas on 12/01/2013

Nice and cheap face mask. I use it for snowboarding. Warm mask and definetly one of the cheaper masks I have seen on Dealextreme. The collar provides you extra warmth. Its not a full face covering mask but it is fine and warm. Getting to more then fivehundred characters is really hard sometimes when a product is only for wearing. Maybe you can buy two ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byyardin on 11/20/2013

Tiene por nombre Fátima como recuerdo del día de su nacimiento un 13 de mayo. No sé si para ella sea una fecha de grata recordación pero de algo sirve en casa como referencia para contar los años que lleva compartiendo con su familia de crianza. Tuve oportunidad de visitar con mayor frecuencia a Jéssica y así me d&... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfabricioz on 11/17/2013

- Has a great design. - Very comfortable. - Very warm. - Will protect your face and neck. - Soft fabric. - Black blocs love it! - The velcro isn't well adjusted, it's keep getting loose. - The ear protectors aren't well adjusted neither. - Could have better air dust filters. - Not a good idea to use it during hot days. If you're a radical sports fan,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySibicar on 11/10/2013

I bought this item because I needed it for cycling. OK quality, good for winter. I seen better quality, but it will do the job. Allows to speak while wearing it. Sides can be larger, it doesn't always stay up over my ears. I usually use another mask becayse of that Maybe they could put bigger air holes and larger sides but its correct mask... Good mask ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymonzari on 08/21/2013

It is a light, very warm, easy to put on and very practical in winter. The ventilation can exhale, so it is advisable to use a piece with glasses, does not allow the lenses fogging The fact that none against, for there delay delivery a bit, but the distance is much It would be good green product, it's actually quite excellent. A product to recommend,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrosscameron on 07/23/2013

Very cheap, fits well, breathing holes allow partial warm air discharge away from the glasses or helmet sheild. reasonable quality velcro and enough material to tucjk into a jacket at the front. The sides and back are quite short and will not protect from cold air/ rain/ noise. The ear coverings don't stay in place eitheer with a helmet on or a helmet ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMeeHee on 07/16/2013

Pretty good quality face mask for the price! These cost at least $20 in stores so this is a great deal. This one is actually a lot nicer because it doubles as a scarf. It's comfortable, soft, breathable, warm and easy to wear. No weird smells. I wasn't expecting the product to be as nice as it is for the price. No complaints, I definitely recommend ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections