DX » Community » Reviews » Ergonomic Outdoor Sports Short Plush Fabric Mask - Black
Customer’s impression:
good Very good Nice design it's totally fit my face
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byRenatoSussa on 03/18/2015

Bom material, fácil de colocar e serve par muitas coisas inclusive pedaladas noturnas. Sem contras.

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted bymalee on 02/23/2015

Nice design, it's totally fit my face. Very warm, covers neck, cheeks, mouth. The material is very soft. I bought it for ice fishing. It is wonderful. I would highly recommend if you need it for outdoor work or play in winter time.

Impression:Nice design, it's totally fit my face;

0 0 0

• posted byTiggifelipe on 08/20/2014

Pros: Help on cold and rainy days, warms and protects the neck from the cold. Cons: time to put the helmet flaps that cover the ears fall but nothing a quick adjustment can not solve. And the closing part could be tougher because that loose those hours of nothing.

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted byDrewdQueue on 06/27/2014

+ Very warm, covers neck, cheeks, mouth and most of nose as shown + Has ear flaps that can be pulled up to cover ears + 'Neoprene' mask is water-resistant + Comfortable and snug - Ventilation is very poor. I put it on and literally couldn't breathe through the tiny holes. I punched larger ones so... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybandurka on 03/04/2014

The fabric is very soft and comfortable to wear. Part covering neck is long enough to protect wearer from cold weather, design is very simple and the mask does hold in place. That part with metal mesh on left side does not really work, I presume that it is meant to be some kind of vent. If you -... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypiupiupiu on 12/02/2013

Very good item, warm, combatable. Have breathable holes for nose and mouth, also side breathable holes. Keep your face, ears and neck protect from wind and rain. The ear protectors aren't well adjusted, there are keep getting loose. I ordered this item last winter, this will be my second winter I... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byStefananas on 12/01/2013

Nice and cheap face mask. I use it for snowboarding. Warm mask and definetly one of the cheaper masks I have seen on Dealextreme. The collar provides you extra warmth. Its not a full face covering mask but it is fine and warm. Getting to more then fivehundred characters is really hard sometimes a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byyardin on 11/20/2013

Tiene por nombre Fátima como recuerdo del día de su nacimiento un 13 de mayo. No sé si para ella sea una fecha de grata recordación pero de algo sirve en casa como referencia para contar los años que lleva compartiendo con su familia de crianza. Tuve oportunidad de con a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfabricioz on 11/17/2013

- Has a great design. - Very comfortable. - Very warm. - Will protect your face and neck. - Soft fabric. - Black blocs love it! - The velcro isn't well adjusted, it's keep getting loose. - The ear protectors aren't well adjusted neither. - Could have better air dust filters. - Not a good idea to... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySibicar on 11/10/2013

I bought this item because I needed it for cycling. OK quality, good for winter. I seen better quality, but it will do the job. Allows to speak while wearing it. Sides can be larger, it doesn't always stay up over my ears. I usually use another mask becayse of that Maybe they could put bigger air... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere