DX » Community » Reviews » HD-1 Red / Green Dot Gun Sight w/ Picatinny Rail (2 x AG13)
  • 5 star 2 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 67% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byKavinskyOss on 05/29/2013

* Excelent Price * Solid construction * Tool included (Torx) * Good packaging * Batteries included * 2 Colors to choose * looseness fitting on 20mm rail. * The switch selector sometimes makes bad contacts and make the point blink. The red points its barely visible on daylight, recommend use green point. Trying to fit this on a 20mm rail i have to put ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfreemjj on 04/29/2013

Better than expected construction, great price - looks like the real-deal with excellent Aimpoint logos. The mount won't properly hold the scope (too large) - will require some ruberized inserts or such to make it function. Will contact DX to see if they can offer anything. Screws are not standard hex, so yet another tool to carry in the range bag for ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byWhiskeyB on 04/26/2013

4 MOA Red/Green dot Sturdy build quality Batteries included Excellent product for the price (could not find anything comparable in the price range, locally. Only two brightness settings (hi/low). This may not be a problem for some users as both settings are functional and further simplifies operation. Shipping was slow due to backorder. Not a big deal ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfusil56300 on 04/19/2013

Its cheap, but dont let that fool you. Stuck it on a S&W M&P 15-22 semi-auto plinking rifle and it looks cooooooool : ) Easy to put together and fits great. Came with a hex head allen key for fitting. 2 colours and 2 brightness levels. I love the green. I had no problems unscrewing the caps to get at the batteries. I know its not a 'real' AIMPIONT ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymctammer on 03/19/2013

- Genuine Aimpoint trademarks - Full metal construction - Excellent packaging (Robust foam padding inside box to protect the glass during shipping) - Many accessories included (Scope caps and rail mount) - Scope caps are not very high quality - Rail mount is very low (Front sight blade obscures sight picture if mounted on M16/M4, but this can be fixed ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bymoyox on 01/17/2013

- Clear and large angle view - Green AND Red Dot at the same time (to adapt the view in indoor/outdoor, depending the sun etc ...) - Robust design - Easily adjustable with both screws (need a flat screwdriver) - It's heavy ! The "one piece of aluminium" design is robust be the weight is robust too ! Fixed on a light gun it will sensibly increase ... Read more

1 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections