DX » Community » Reviews » Waterproof 3-Mode 3-LED Red Light Bicycle Safety Tail Light w/ Bike Mount (2 x AAA)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byeraserwke on 12/05/2013

The light is light and bright. Quite well made for the price. Free batteries included is a plus as well. Slightly difficult to open the cover to replace batteries. Need to use a coin. Nothing I can think off now. Item arrived in 13 days, without any problems even though I did not buy enough to have tracking.... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bygordann on 04/10/2013

Well bult, easy to use, three modes of operation (constantly on, all LEDs blinking, strobe blinking), mount bracket with a screw not with a rubber strap, easily detachable when you leaving a parked bike. Offers excellent visibility! Didn't find any, compared to similar products Batteries not included,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byVeltnar on 02/10/2013

Good quality, 3 light modes, it shines very bright and can be seen from afar, lightweight, waterproof, you can mount it on handlebar, seatpost, on a bag ot even belt, because it has a clip. It comes without batteries. It is possible to damage it while opening to insert the batteries. I recommend to use ... Read more

mounted on saddle bag Safety Tail Light

0 0 0

• posted byhasanjensen on 01/27/2013

- Very powerful lights which will make you very visible at night - Very cheap - Solid build. The plastic doesn't feel as though it will break. - 3 mode LED is very useful None than i can think of. Easily mounted to bike. Just requires a screwdriver and a 1-2 minutes. They provide a type of removable ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byGlagolevMK on 12/06/2012

Well-built, nice looking tail light. Shines bright. Can be easily mounted and removed from the bracket. Contains 7 LEDs installed at different angles for maximum dispersion. It was initially hard to disassemble the light for installing the batteries. As a result a tiny crack appeared on the edge of the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byurfinus on 12/03/2012

Excellent light for small money. Quality housing with protection from water. 7 bright LEDs make the bike visible in the night. Very easy to use and to put batteries in. ?an not install or remove the light from the bike without a screwdriver. Other deficiencies were not found. If you need a good light ... Read more

main view parts in work

1 0 5

• posted byeliashlo on 10/24/2012

Nice product, Identical products are sold at $12 and even more. Good product at a very fair price. Cheap - save at least 7$ compared to other stores. No Batteries - you will have to buy 2 AAA. To be or Not to be. Although written that it have only 3 LEDs, I get one with 7 LEDs - More LEDs = More safety,... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections