Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byGustBrazil on 05/22/2014

Very cheap when compared to others. Small sized device. The plugs are easy to adjust and get locked when you use it. It comes with a protection bag that is useful to avoid damage and small particles to get inside the item. It also comes with a manual. Since I am from Brazil, it fits good for me and our strange plugs. Do not have one. I thought it would ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymarbss on 04/04/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros: small, compact, covers all the countries that I visit. Price is great. Surprised to learn that it has surge protection as well. Cons: none that i can think of, this does the job it should do. could be smaller maybe, but I don't even know if that is possible OtherThoughts: ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKenDM on 01/20/2014

it works exactly as it should and the quality of the plastic is way better than I originally expected. I used it in my trip to the US and never had any problems. It suits my needs perfectly. I have the feeling that the locking mechanism isn't working properly. Sometimes I can hardly put it in the unlocked position but that's not so bad. Rather too sturdy ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFiLiPe1989 on 01/11/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros: This works extremely well. I have been using it for over 1 year now and it still works like the first day I got it. The quality is phenomenal and the number of countries this works in is great especially for those who travel alot Cons: Some items might not fit that well with ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBaruchmen on 01/05/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros: I travel a lot in the world and this adapter is great for me because it works everywhere in the world. this adapter is very light weighing and very easy to use. it's very recommended for people who travel with laptops or any electronic devices. no need to carry few different ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byZIGUFB on 11/28/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros: I always use it when I travel. It fits perfectly every kind of plug. I always was able to plug any device in Europe(Germany,France United Kingdom,Porugal), North America(United States) and Latin America(Brazil,Uruguay,Argentina). It has a good life cycle. It Always ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byVaivoska on 09/03/2013

It is easy, universal, very convenient ac adapter. I was using it in the USA and it helped me many times. All features are packed very compact, so it doesn't take much place in your bag. Every detail is considered and very helpful. Sometimes it didn't plug very well and easily fell of a socket, but I think it depends on a socket. I used only the USA'... Read more

0 1
  • posted byroyval on 07/01/2013

Ease of use makes it a good product. Also scores high in adaptability, useful in a lot of countries throughout the world. Comes in a carry bag that makes it easier to store, carry, etc.. Overall it is very good value for the price paid Its major downfalls are: Build quality....a bit 'flimsy'...but for the price...it's a good buy. Spring mechanism is ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydenisrosas on 05/17/2013

It worked great in all America's countries I've been: Mexico, Chile, Brazil, Uruguai, USA. In korea it does not plug firmly. It's too bug for some switches. I know it's impossible to make it small and still support that many types of switches, but know that it will be a problem to you too. Does not support Argnetina's pattern. But why did Argentina ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytimmyno7 on 05/09/2013

Great price, good build quality, and does everything it is supposed to - This is the real deal! There aren't really any that I can think of - it really is a pretty good device, especially for under $10 - you can't buy this in the stores for less than $30. I think that time will tell with this device, it may end up not doing what it should (quality),... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections