Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byFreddyPL on 01/16/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:If you need this specific conversion I recommend this. You get two cables which is nice, because both have a slightly different fit. Cons:It would be nicer if the power connector was a little like a floppy drive power connector. It did not come with documentat... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjgeul on 12/02/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:If you need this specific conversion I can highly recommend this. It works as it should. You get two cables which is nice, because both have a slightly different fit. Cons:I think that the quality of the flat cables could have been better. In my case they were... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvwloser on 05/01/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:This board made it possible to build a carputer using a 30 GB iPod hard drive. It is bootable and Windows went on without a problem. I haven't tried a different OS, but it should be the same. Came with two ribbon cables. The LEDs, power and disk access, are supe... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydmbfan on 04/02/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Great price - how can you go wrong? Did the job to help fix my iPod. Cons:ZIF clip seems a little flimsy, but I don't know how they could really make it any stronger, given how small it is. It can be a little difficult to figure out which way the ribbon cable attaches (... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections