Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byFreddyPL on 01/16/2010

If you need this specific conversion I recommend this. You get two cables which is nice, because both have a slightly different fit. It would be nicer if the power connector was a little like a floppy drive power connector. It did not come with documentation. Don't know what it does jumper ? , according ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjgeul on 12/02/2009

If you need this specific conversion I can highly recommend this. It works as it should. You get two cables which is nice, because both have a slightly different fit. I think that the quality of the flat cables could have been better. In my case they were just slightly to broad, making it very hard to ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byvwloser on 05/01/2008

This board made it possible to build a carputer using a 30 GB iPod hard drive. It is bootable and Windows went on without a problem. I haven't tried a different OS, but it should be the same. Came with two ribbon cables. The LEDs, power and disk access, are super bright. It would be nicer if the power ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydmbfan on 04/02/2008

Great price - how can you go wrong? Did the job to help fix my iPod. ZIF clip seems a little flimsy, but I don't know how they could really make it any stronger, given how small it is. It can be a little difficult to figure out which way the ribbon cable attaches (i.e. which side is the top). I figured ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections