Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykortoxx on 06/04/2013

Bought it for the drive replacement in my Ipod 4th generation. Ipod had a worn out hard drive. Operation completed successfully. Ipod woke up instantly when i joined CF card through this adapter. Had some minor difficulties determining which one is the first pin but it only took some time. Should be ... Read more

1 0 0

• posted bysohman on 11/30/2012

Reasonable price, physical size small enough to fit into the space previously occupied by a 1.8 inch HDD I ordered 3, one of them had a bent pin, should still work after straightening it out though. I had a mini laptop with a broken 1.8 inch hard disc and a compact flash card I had previously used in ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKarlV on 06/29/2011

Does what it has to do. It worked like a charm. It is easy & practical to replace a hard disk (in combination with compact flash cards, also available on this site). Only minor con is that you have to pay attention that the pins of the connector properly match with your compact flash. There is an ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylordakula on 10/02/2010

Very good item, works perfectly. I have this installed in an ipod with a 32gb flash card. Also would be good for other applications, I imagine The jumper on the board is the tallest part of the board. The jumper makes the board too tall, it would be better to remove it and solder the connection closed ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byqueryno4 on 05/26/2010

Works, seems far more durable than it looks. Being used with a 133x 32GB Kingston CompactFlash card in a Toshiba Gigabeat F40. Speeds are comparable to use outside of the adapter (fast), so no complaints or issues there. It's not as cheap as the old one? I'd still pay double or triple what I did if I ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykgleow on 04/22/2010

I replace it with Toshiba 1.8" HDD on my Toshiba Portege R200. It works well with 8GB Kingston CF card with x133 speed. Read/write speed is slower then HDD but the price is a lot more cheaper! (USD300 for a HDD VS Read/write speed is slow, not sure how is it with a higher speed CF card. Recommanded to ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byicemansquared on 02/03/2010

Easy to install- just plug it in and restore through iTunes. Very cheap and made my iPod work again after a few years of sitting around collecting dust. As previous reviews have stated, there is a jumper pin that needs to be bent back with pliers so the screen displays normally. Otherwise, a little black ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydfreccia on 11/21/2009

This product works as advertised to replace a 1.8" Toshiba drive with a compact flash card. Ive got it in a resurrected 4th generation iPod. The compactflash is more durable than a spinning hard drive, and this combination is much less expensive than trying to buy a new hard drive One hiccup during ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byspeedermarto on 09/11/2009

Works absolutely fine for me. Just plug and play :) None for now. Maybe it should have some protective cloth so the device won't touch the back of the ipod and go short. I used duct tape to wrap it and isolate it. It does what it says. Perfect for my old and dead iPod 4-gen. Works perfect with 4gb comapct ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjphphotography on 07/23/2009

Does exactly what its supposed to do If you're using this to fix an iPod the jumper is too high to fit. I had to bend the pins together and solder them, no big deal. Soldering quality on the pin headers look a little sketchy but it probably was fine, I reflowed them just to be sure. I looked at some ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections