-Comes with Toshiba and Hitachi Cables
-Easy to install if you are patient
-Useful for repairing vintage HDD music player
-Inexpensive None Could be smaller length, but works. Having Toshiba and Hitachi cables makes this extremely useful to upgrade to faster, larger capacity drives at ... Read more
- Works great with a Samsung ZIF SSD drive in a Dell Latitude X1 laptop.
- Small enough to pack into the space freed up in the target laptop because of the Samsung SSD being smaller than the Toshiba hard drive it replaces.
- Very cheap and ok quality. None, it works, is small and is cheap. Not the fault ... Read more
- The price, of course. You get the adapter and two cables (For Toshiba and, I believe, Hitachi drives)
- When it works, it does exactly what it's supposed to. - My first purchase was DOA. I thought it was a compatibility issue, but then I purchased a second adapter and that one was fine.
- The cables ... Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.