DX » Community » Reviews » ZIF to 1.8-inch Bilateral IDE Hard Drive Converter - Random Color
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bygamemodscanada on 07/06/2013

-Comes with Toshiba and Hitachi Cables -Easy to install if you are patient -Useful for repairing vintage HDD music player -Fast Shipping -Inexpensive None Could be smaller length, but works. Having Toshiba and Hitachi cables makes this extremely useful to upgrade to faster, larger capacity drives at ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysqoooooooo on 03/04/2009

- Works great with a Samsung ZIF SSD drive in a Dell Latitude X1 laptop. - Small enough to pack into the space freed up in the target laptop because of the Samsung SSD being smaller than the Toshiba hard drive it replaces. - Very cheap and ok quality. None, it works, is small and is cheap. Not the fault ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byroebeet on 12/02/2008

- The price, of course. You get the adapter and two cables (For Toshiba and, I believe, Hitachi drives) - When it works, it does exactly what it's supposed to. - My first purchase was DOA. I thought it was a compatibility issue, but then I purchased a second adapter and that one was fine. - The cables ... Read more

1 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections