DX » Community » Reviews » Glossy PET Screen Guard / Protector w/ Cleaning Cloth for Iphone 4 /4S
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byiMumin on 04/28/2014

Easy to attach and sticks to the screen for a long time. I have changed mine about 2 times a year due to mistakenly pulling a corner up or similar action. When applied correctly it sticks to the screen and protects the screen from both scratches and the whole screen cracking. I have dropped the phone ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byabandaa on 02/04/2014

It works perfectly, easy to apply. It has that grispy feeling, that doesn't let your finger stick to the screen. It protects agains scratches. It doesn't come in a package. It just comes like that inside an envelope. So some of them were folded and completely ruined. I gave 5 starts because of the topics ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygomezcallec on 05/27/2013

It is really easy to use. Just follow the instructions on it. It is very cheap and came with a cleaning cloth included It does not came in a box, just a little plastic bag. I used the cleaning cloth before adding the screen, but it does not sais that anywhere. If you do not stick it properly aligned ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byb3n on 04/29/2013

good compatibility with my iphone device (general size parameters, corners, slits for home-key, dynamic and distance sensor) cons not detected for this item. need more period of using this screen guard for detect some cons. accurately packed + cleaning cloth + tips (instructions) for installing process ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted by2DHCTH77 on 11/17/2012

Product arrived quickly and packaged nicely and in 100% good condition. This a great product. Easy to apply. Instructions are easy to follow. I've put many different types of these on before and this one is the easiest. Everything lined up perfectly on the front protectors. None so far. This product ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byigorpol on 06/06/2012

Nice quality, easy to put on the iphone, no "bubbles" experienced. Does not make mirror effect with sun light. I put it on my iphone 4s and it saved my screen much times pretty well so i'm happy) Extremely long-term delivery - about 2-3 month. I have totally forgotten about the order and was ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJS52 on 06/04/2012

I really liked the guard, is so clear that my boyfriend had it not entirely up to 2 weeks after it is placed. There are no bubbles and the screen still has the same precision that without the protector. When you put it on the screen can take several attempts without losing the protective properties I ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byneown on 06/04/2012

Nice product for a cheap price, i bought a few myself, and they work perfectly. Well u must know how to place it nicely, to avoid the air bubbles. But i'm glad with it's sensitivity and usefulness. no contradictions at all. Nice product for a cheap price, i bought a few myself, and they work perfectly.... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections