DX » Community » Reviews » Glossy PET Screen Guard / Protector w/ Cleaning Cloth for Iphone 4 /4S
Customer’s impression:
good perfect Cheap and good perfectly
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by2189461 on 07/19/2015

Does the job, cheap and good quality. No problem, good screen protection at a very good price.No negative comments.

Impression:good,perfect,Cheap and good;

0 0 0

• posted bybob186 on 06/04/2015

Protection de bonne qualité, le chiffon fourni aide bien à la pose même si c'est toujours délicat à poser sans aucune poussière. C'est un produit que je recommande !

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted bypeterwdeal on 05/17/2015

The guard is made of a solid clear glossy plastic. This screen guard fits perfect. Easy to fit. The cleaning cloth is made for one time use only but is enough to clean your screen to apply the guard. The guard was send in a protective envelope. The guard itself is wrapped in a small plastic bag.... Read more

Impression:Cheap and good;

0 0 0

• posted byvongunther on 03/15/2015

Fit perfectly in my Iphone 4. Allows access to all functions and especially protects the screen from scratches, dust, fingerprints. The film is extremely cheap and good. Liked.

Very good and cheap Very good and cheap

Impression:Cheap and good,perfectly;

0 0 0

• posted bylokjai88 on 03/09/2015

Pros: protects screen from scratches Cons: nothing Would recommend to friends.

0 0 0

• posted bynksextreme on 12/15/2014

Плёнка как плёна, состоит из трёх пленочек. Номер один, номер два, и средняя, которая остаётся на стекле телефона. В комплекте есть тряпочка.

Impression:perfectly;

0 0 0

• posted bypakobc on 11/10/2014

calidad precio muy buenos y buen producto

0 0 0

• posted byzonnelaan on 08/23/2014

This screen guard fits perfect. The guard is made of a solid clear glossy plastic. Easy to fit. The cleaning cloth is made for one time use only but is enough to clean your screen to apply the guard. The guard was send in a protective envelope. The guard itself is wrapped in a small plastic bag.... Read more

Impression:perfect;

0 0 0

• posted byiMumin on 04/28/2014

Easy to attach and sticks to the screen for a long time. I have changed mine about 2 times a year due to mistakenly pulling a corner up or similar action. When applied correctly it sticks to the screen and protects the screen from both scratches and the whole screen cracking. I have dropped the a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byabandaa on 02/04/2014

It works perfectly, easy to apply. It has that grispy feeling, that doesn't let your finger stick to the screen. It protects agains scratches. It doesn't come in a package. It just comes like that inside an envelope. So some of them were folded and completely ruined. I gave 5 starts because of to... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere