DX » Community » Reviews » Glossy PET Screen Guard / Protector w/ Cleaning Cloth for Iphone 4 /4S
  • 5 star 3 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bygomezcallec on 05/27/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It is really easy to use. Just follow the instructions on it. It is very cheap and came with a cleaning cloth included Cons:It does not came in a box, just a little plastic bag. I used the cleaning cloth before adding the screen, but it does not sais that anywhere. Othe... Read more

0 0
  • posted byb3n on 04/29/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:good compatibility with my iphone device (general size parameters, corners, slits for home-key, dynamic and distance sensor) Cons:cons not detected for this item. need more period of using this screen guard for detect some cons. OtherThoughts:accurately packed... Read more

0 0
  • posted by2DHCTH77 on 11/17/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Product arrived quickly and packaged nicely and in 100% good condition. This a great product. Easy to apply. Instructions are easy to follow. I've put many different types of these on before and this one is the easiest. Everything lined up perfectly on the fro... Read more

0 0
  • posted byigorpol on 06/06/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Nice quality, easy to put on the iphone, no "bubbles" experienced. Does not make mirror effect with sun light. I put it on my iphone 4s and it saved my screen much times pretty well so i'm happy) Cons:Extremely long-term delivery - about 2-3 month. I have tota... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJS52 on 06/04/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I really liked the guard, is so clear that my boyfriend had it not entirely up to 2 weeks after it is placed. There are no bubbles and the screen still has the same precision that without the protector. When you put it on the screen can take several attempts wit... Read more

0 0
  • posted byneown on 06/04/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Nice product for a cheap price, i bought a few myself, and they work perfectly. Well u must know how to place it nicely, to avoid the air bubbles. But i'm glad with it's sensitivity and usefulness. Cons:no contradictions at all. OtherThoughts:Nice product for... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections