Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byGigeon on 04/22/2014

This unit is a compact very simple to use low cost adapter for old IDE 1.8 inch and 2.5 inch (Toshiba) hard drive. It can saves the cost of going to a Lab or technician to access to your old laptop hard drive or music iPOD hard drive if it was broken and you want to save its data. I have used it few times and it saves me lots of time and cost. Has also ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycdm42 on 01/26/2013

Rather cheap way to reuse an old hard drive from a music player inside a laptop or other device where less generated heat and less power consumption are worth more than speed. I managed to install an old Toshiba MK2004GAL drive into a Dell D810 laptop. Contains full set of pins on the 2.5" side, meaning there is no easy way to determine the correct ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKeef1025 on 03/05/2009

- Converts female 1.8" Toshiba IDE drives into 2.5" IDE - Suitable for older generation Ipod hard drives such as the Toshiba MK2004GAL. - Cheap way to regain access to you music if you've got a broken Ipod. - Easy to install, just plug and you're away. - Hard to distinguish what orientation the 2.5" connector goes in but it's usually ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymatrix-neo on 04/09/2008

-converts a 1.8" drive for use on a laptop/notebook or with another adapter for use on pc -also allows you to use a spare 1.8" hard drive (creative vision 30gb in my case) to be used in a 2.5" external usb drive, because those 1.8" cases cost more none, just check drive master/slave jumper first 1.8" external usb cases are more ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections