Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byterraqueo on 07/08/2014

This Bell is so sweet! And it works perfectly. Very simple to install and useful. It is not loud but the sound is enough for warning. The screw is not so strong, but enough for the mission. The material is not so strong, not good for intensive use, but perfect for weekends! Very small, easy to install and accomplishes its mission. Definitely it seems ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySashock33 on 08/25/2013

An elegant thing with loud and clear ringing , very easy to mount it on the handle - bars , because it has only one usual screw . It is small and makes now discomfort for your hands , but it is always near when it is needed . Metal parts are of good quality , the plastic ones are too . Probably , after some time of heavy usage the trigger must be destroyed ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMissBottle on 08/20/2013

It's cute, it's simple, mini size, it's exactly like pictures. It's easy to use. If you are not pretentious, it's a good and cheap choice for your bicycle. You can use it in other things, it's easy to put. I waited three months for this package, seemed lost but finally arrived :). It don't like so much de plastic quality, but is according to the price.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGabatronic on 06/08/2013

It works. it´s small and nice. It´s perfect for my girlfriend bike. If you like simple designs this is perfect for you. Just a ding each time you release the little black thing. Elegant. Quality is good. None I can think of. This is a simple thing. No special thoughts about it. I get a grey one that fits perfect with the colours of the bike,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byamirdahari on 12/18/2012

A simple bell that is realy cheap, and realy light. It's a bell for simple bikes. The bell is not making the loudest ring. The plastic is not the best quality, it lasted a week and I hope it will last more than that. I would'nt put my money that it will last more than a couple of years. If you just want people to know you are coming with your bikes,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAnyjen on 12/13/2012

It's cute, it's cheap, it works, it's easily fitted onto your bike, and you don't need much know-how to work it. It can also easily be fitted onto shopping carts, baby strollers or even umbrella handles. Why limit yourself to bikes? It's really not very loud. You can barely hear it over normal street noises, so it's not much use to warn people to get ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byLeperous1 on 04/24/2012

This is a Mini Iron Bicycle Bike Bell Ringer - Silver. super easy to mount works well, and is loud the construction is not the greatest. A screw through a plastic mounting loop. Don't over tighten it This is a Mini Iron Bicycle Bike Bell Ringer - Silver. Wow, that is a mouthful. It works and it is very inexpensive. You are not limited to only Bikes,... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections