Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byterraqueo on 07/08/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This Bell is so sweet! And it works perfectly. Very simple to install and useful. It is not loud but the sound is enough for warning. Cons:The screw is not so strong, but enough for the mission. The material is not so strong, not good for intensive use, but perfect for... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySashock33 on 08/25/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:An elegant thing with loud and clear ringing , very easy to mount it on the handle - bars , because it has only one usual screw . It is small and makes now discomfort for your hands , but it is always near when it is needed . Metal parts are of good quality ,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMissBottle on 08/20/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It's cute, it's simple, mini size, it's exactly like pictures. It's easy to use. If you are not pretentious, it's a good and cheap choice for your bicycle. You can use it in other things, it's easy to put. Cons:I waited three months for this package, seemed lo... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGabatronic on 06/08/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It works. it´s small and nice. It´s perfect for my girlfriend bike. If you like simple designs this is perfect for you. Just a ding each time you release the little black thing. Elegant. Quality is good. Cons:None I can think of. OtherThoughts:This is a simple... Read more

0 0
  • posted byamirdahari on 12/18/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:A simple bell that is realy cheap, and realy light. It's a bell for simple bikes. Cons:The bell is not making the loudest ring. The plastic is not the best quality, it lasted a week and I hope it will last more than that. I would'nt put my money that it will last more tha... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAnyjen on 12/13/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:It's cute, it's cheap, it works, it's easily fitted onto your bike, and you don't need much know-how to work it. It can also easily be fitted onto shopping carts, baby strollers or even umbrella handles. Why limit yourself to bikes? Cons:It's really not very lou... Read more

2 0
  • posted byLeperous1 on 04/24/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This is a Mini Iron Bicycle Bike Bell Ringer - Silver. super easy to mount works well, and is loud Cons:the construction is not the greatest. A screw through a plastic mounting loop. Don't over tighten it OtherThoughts: Bottomline:This is a Mini Iron Bicycle Bik... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections