DX » Community » Reviews » Portable Beauty Cosmetic Makeup Brush Set with Carrying Bag (10-Piece Pack)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byminrigueto on 02/22/2013

delivery and satisfaction is guaranteed too! I will buy more products because of my friends loved it and everyone is wondering too, so not waste the time. - I loved it! I was looking to buy for a long time and did not think! Glad you found here! Came super fast and is of great utility! Thank you, I love ... Read more

0 0 0

recommend to everyone, have bought several times, the deadline was met and came very well packaged, excellent quality - - I loved it! I was looking to buy for a long time and did not think! Glad you found here! Came super fast and is of great utility! Thank you, I love and am using very I loved the product!... Read more

0 0 0

The brushes are very soft and great to keep your makeup beautiful! It is the best on the market with this incredible price! You need not doubt, you can buy, for the delivery and satisfaction is guaranteed too! Super cheap, it's worth! product of great quality - I loved it! arrived very quickly and well ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections