DX » Community » Reviews » Modern Chromed Copper Waterfall Sink Faucet Water Tap - Silver
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bygatoecheverria on 11/30/2013

Great buy. I´m just moving into my new house, and put this in my kitchen. The materials are not the best, but seems to be strong and solid. Great finish. Nice design, and fits perfectly in the holes, of my kitchen. The packaging was nice, the faucet arrives perfectly without scraches maybe the materials could be better, but still, I recomend this ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypetarg on 04/13/2013

Looking good and nice , just like on photos above. Heavy and I am satisfied with that. I was afraid how it will look like when get it but everything is just like on photos. We have just opened product and installed in new kitchen and it won't work properly. Warm water is not going,ony cold one. Production malfunctioned and I am just waiting to see how ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byZazá on 09/04/2012

Very good quality, excellent price! No cons for the faucet itself. I ordered two equal faucets; they were delivered separately within a 10-day span. The first one arrived in perfect conditions. The second one was a little smaller and came a little damaged. I contacted the Customer Service and received a prompt reply. I sent the faucet back; I hope to ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections