DX » Community » Reviews » Portable Beauty Cosmetic Makeup Brush Set with Brown Bag (10-Piece Pack)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybountyleader on 08/14/2013

These pencils are covered with some protective plastic, inside a very design full bag which can be taken with you all the time. I could really thing that these things from china can have such a good quality! my girlfriend loved it I don't have anything bad to say about these bruches. there great and ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGeekFabiZ on 03/08/2013

The brushes are all really soft, and comes in a beautiful box, each brush wrapped in an individual protection. The bag is quite light and protects very well the brushes I'm not an expert, but the brushes seem to have enough quality and durability. Nothing to complain about the product. It's good for ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byxavaska on 12/28/2012

The brushes are surprisingly soft, even my father was impressed, they also come individually wrapped to protect the brushes, my set came without any problems, all brushes intact. The carry-on bag is not exactly pretty, in my opinion, but does the job perfectly and protects the brushes well. I don't care ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGio90 on 12/21/2012

Good quality, grate package, good amount, very usefull, soft pincels, the deliver was excelent, no one is broken of damaged, they are all perfect. there's no cons, its ok for the price, the only think that I found was that I had to put so much shadows in so it paint properly. The sponge pincel is really ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrenansferreira on 09/16/2012

The build quality is very good The pocket material and colors are beautiful. The brushes are strong and the bristles do not fall easily. A brush arrived broke. But I think it's because the shipment to Brazil. My girlfriend loves it. I already bought other brush set but it was not so good than that. That ... Read more

Brush set Brush set Brush set

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections