DX » Community » Reviews » YONGNUO YN0906 5500K 54-LED White Light Video Lamp for Camera and Camcorder (4 x AA)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byJazzooko on 06/08/2014

Great lighting adjustments (16 different brightness strengths). And there's a flash option if you attach it to the top of your DSLR. I was hoping that this might come with a gadget to adjust the tilt instead of a cold shoe, so that at least I can bounce the light when using flash. It's nice that it comes ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrnd1rgtqobrwo on 09/02/2013

I was pleased with the illumination provided by him. Possesses the flash function also, and how to use the camera to shoot social events, was very useful for me because I use with illuminator to shoot and how to shoot flash. The structure is good, sturdy and easy access buttons. It enhances control and ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bynsa511 on 07/09/2013

Works as a LED light AND a Flash that actually syncs with your Nikon/Canon camera hot shoe. So it works for video or stills. -For the price you cant go wrong. The unit works up to about 2-3 meters then you'll start getting light fall off. - comes with the filters which really help in different lighting.... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections