DX » Community » Reviews » YONGNUO YN0906 5500K 54-LED White Light Video Lamp for Camera and Camcorder (4 x AA)
  • 5 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byJazzooko on 06/08/2014

Great lighting adjustments (16 different brightness strengths). And there's a flash option if you attach it to the top of your DSLR. I was hoping that this might come with a gadget to adjust the tilt instead of a cold shoe, so that at least I can bounce the light when using flash. It's nice that it comes with a bag, very handy. Batteries are not included,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrnd1rgtqobrwo on 09/02/2013

I was pleased with the illumination provided by him. Possesses the flash function also, and how to use the camera to shoot social events, was very useful for me because I use with illuminator to shoot and how to shoot flash. The structure is good, sturdy and easy access buttons. It enhances control and functional. Recommend, will buy more parts for ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bynsa511 on 07/09/2013

Works as a LED light AND a Flash that actually syncs with your Nikon/Canon camera hot shoe. So it works for video or stills. -For the price you cant go wrong. The unit works up to about 2-3 meters then you'll start getting light fall off. - comes with the filters which really help in different lighting. -Comes with a base so it holds itself up. Comes ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections