DX » Community » Reviews » Police 3W LED Flashlight (2xAA)
  • 5 star 3 ( 38% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 38% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 12% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 12% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybrdenver on 04/10/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Good solid casing Quality Grip Looks like an more expensive light -The look and feel are worth a second mention! Arrived without any scratching on plastic lens Takes AA Cons:0.5W, not 5W Not very bright No o-rings Basic packaging Plastic Lens Some pieces are glu... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTrinomCZ on 12/17/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Good thing for a good money. Perfect for a car repairs or outdoor activities. - Even amount of batteries - my charger can charge 2 or 4 batteries. - Good build quality. Cons:- Violet color of the light - Not a true 5W flashlight (see bellow) OtherThoughts:I'... Read more

0 0
  • posted byliedson on 12/14/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good flashlight with strong light and very nice build quality, i was amazed when i first got it. The on/off button is also creative which is located on the bottom of the flashlight (not visible). Cons:None. OtherThoughts:It uses 2xAA batteries (most common bat... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytoubis on 08/06/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:For the price this is a decent flashlight, brighter than my mini mag light.Its nice and sturdy, and its brighter than some lights costing 2x the price. Cons:The light has a bluish tint to it, the lens is not secure, and the click switch has to be pushed in hard to turn on... Read more

0 0
  • posted byZenha on 05/23/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:-This light blew me away with how bright it was on two AA batteries. -Shines a nice, tight spotlight beam for quite a distance. -Runs on AA batteries. -Very rugged, heavy feel. -Excellent price. I doubt you can find a light this nice in any store for this cheap.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygarrylanier on 11/14/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Build Quality is ok and I like the glowing Tail-cap. The feel is solid and it has a neat lanyard setup that allows you to keyring it but also allow for easy removal. Cons:Too DIM - not nearly as bright as sku.1254 and twice the price. Cannot tail-stand it beca... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjwardell on 07/20/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:-Almost as bright as my 3W 2xAA Maglight -Good tailcap switch action -I like the removable lanyard -Cheap enough to buy one for every room and car Cons:-Metal is black painted, not anodized-makes a cheaper-feeling texture -Beam not focusable (though it is alread... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydpollok on 03/10/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:-This light blew me away with how bright it was on two AA batteries. -Shines a nice, tight spotlight beam for quite a distance. -Runs on AA batteries. -Very rugged, heavy feel. -Excellent price. I doubt you can find a light this nice in any store for this cheap. Cons:-B... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections