DX » Community » Reviews » Police 3W LED Flashlight (2xAA)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybrdenver on 04/10/2011

Good solid casing Quality Grip Looks like an more expensive light -The look and feel are worth a second mention! Arrived without any scratching on plastic lens Takes AA 0.5W, not 5W Not very bright No o-rings Basic packaging Plastic Lens Some pieces are glued together Need to be careful/experienced modifying ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTrinomCZ on 12/17/2010

- Good thing for a good money. Perfect for a car repairs or outdoor activities. - Even amount of batteries - my charger can charge 2 or 4 batteries. - Good build quality. - Violet color of the light - Not a true 5W flashlight (see bellow) I've measured the curent and voltage and the input power is 0,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byliedson on 12/14/2010

Good flashlight with strong light and very nice build quality, i was amazed when i first got it. The on/off button is also creative which is located on the bottom of the flashlight (not visible). None. It uses 2xAA batteries (most common batteries) so you won't have any problem with that. I also recommend ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytoubis on 08/06/2010

For the price this is a decent flashlight, brighter than my mini mag light.Its nice and sturdy, and its brighter than some lights costing 2x the price. The light has a bluish tint to it, the lens is not secure, and the click switch has to be pushed in hard to turn on and off. But my little AA 1 watt ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byZenha on 05/23/2010

-This light blew me away with how bright it was on two AA batteries. -Shines a nice, tight spotlight beam for quite a distance. -Runs on AA batteries. -Very rugged, heavy feel. -Excellent price. I doubt you can find a light this nice in any store for this cheap. -Metal is black painted, not anodized-... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygarrylanier on 11/14/2009

Build Quality is ok and I like the glowing Tail-cap. The feel is solid and it has a neat lanyard setup that allows you to keyring it but also allow for easy removal. Too DIM - not nearly as bright as sku.1254 and twice the price. Cannot tail-stand it because of the poorly designed head. Has Police written ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjwardell on 07/20/2009

-Almost as bright as my 3W 2xAA Maglight -Good tailcap switch action -I like the removable lanyard -Cheap enough to buy one for every room and car -Metal is black painted, not anodized-makes a cheaper-feeling texture -Beam not focusable (though it is already at an ideal focus) I love my 3W Mag light ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydpollok on 03/10/2008

-This light blew me away with how bright it was on two AA batteries. -Shines a nice, tight spotlight beam for quite a distance. -Runs on AA batteries. -Very rugged, heavy feel. -Excellent price. I doubt you can find a light this nice in any store for this cheap. -Beam is not adjustable. -DX has many ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections