DX » Community » Reviews » Cool Simple Point Pointers Rubber Band Wrist Watch - Yellow + Black (1 x 377S)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byCypherBlack on 04/07/2013

this is a good quality watch. ive gotten a few watches on DX before but this is the best. color is good, looks great, and you can match it to your clothes. looks very expensive. very easy to set time with. the light function does not work. the button is there for it but it does not work. hard to tell ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byulifra on 01/04/2013

Great product for sale and for personal use and unlike what many are talking about him and well water resistant. Icommend I bought 10 units and 3 gave problem. more managed to do the service of the product. I think you dealing with this product could have more colors as I came past. more even so the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byigijak on 10/18/2012

- Original look - Generally looks like real Nixon - Making people curious - Like a best price for watch?! - Working and telling the time - what more to expect? - Easy to scratch - No light - Some differences between original one - not the best quality Great watch in great price! Buy it, and you won't ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byCANdroid on 01/23/2012

-Comfortable watch -Rubber is of higher quality than I originally thought -NIXON inscriptions along left side, rear and buckle -NIXON logo on dial -Price is unbelievable -Errors on the rear inscription. Reads "FLOATON" instead of "FLOAT ON" and "THENEWTON" instead of "... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections