DX » Community » Reviews » Cute Mario Cartoon Figures Toys with Base (6-Piece Set)
  • 5 star 3 ( 60% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybenebas on 08/10/2013

Since I started collecting Nintendo games i really wanted to have figurines on my shelf. Wario and Waluigi are really hard to find, as they are the villains. The quality of these are amazing. They are perfectly painted and the size is just right. Diddy Kong is looking down as you can see in the picture, dont worry, as the plastic is a bit soft you can ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypordefault on 06/10/2013

I really got surprised when I first saw this Figure Toy Set. It is really a great product. You can use the figures as an ornament in some kind of shelf in your house, or your children can play with them. My children are very happy. All characters are really well done and they look like the original nintendo characters. Great colors and a nice finishing.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRgpupo on 11/14/2012

The models are pretty cool. The Boo and Goomba ones are very detailed. Wario and DK are a little bigger thanthe others. Waluigi doesnt really need the support, it can stand without it. In general, very cool models, and the price is fair enough. The painting is a little off sometimes, but nothing really blatant. A nice addition for the Mario series fan,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysiimsimsiim on 09/29/2012

Verry nice little mario figures, great for collectors and kids, the figures are verry nice and verry good, everyone loves it, the set contains 5 figures, they'r all nice finished and they stand up almost all verry good The only bad thing is that the small donkey dont stand that great but its possible if u trie sometimes They are verry well made so when ... Read more

Mario figures unboxing
    0 0
  • posted byBaldarov on 07/25/2012

These are accurately coloured and modeled figurines. They all stand up properly and have no defects that I can see. Has one of the better poses for Waluigi. Some of the paint is coming off in places or was never applied properly causing small blotches. You can not see them unless really up close though. Would be really neat to see what an expert painter ... Read more

1 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections