DX » Community » Reviews » Mini USB 2.0 Biometric Fingerprint Reader Password Security Lock for PC
  • 5 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydartrocker on 06/03/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Overall the product is very easy to use and practical for day-to-day, plus the price is very attractive compared to other products for the same purpose. Cons:the only problem is the quality of the material, has a very fragile appearance OtherThoughts:I liked,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykitoji on 01/16/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Perfect for Windows log-in. My ultrabook has face recognition software but in the dark area it doesn't work well but with this fingerprint reader I do not need to put on the light for face recognition. Very convenient. Cons:Software upgrade required for Windows 8 log-in.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybouwman8171 on 05/19/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:works as it says. Protecting your computer with just a fingerprint. 10 fingers to use. No light to see when scanning your finger. Very good product. Also software upgrade possible. Don't have to type my password when somebody is watching. Just scan your finger. Don't ha... Read more

3 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections