DX » Community » Reviews » Mini USB 2.0 Biometric Fingerprint Reader Password Security Lock for PC
Customer’s impression:
Fine Great deal
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byanti4ek on 11/11/2014

+просто в использовании, разберется даже ребенок +быстро и качественно распознает отпечаток, не принимает другие отпечатки и ложные +простота установки и настройки (пошаговый мастер на русском языке) +стандартный разъем USB - не работает под Win7 x64 (возможно, и под x32) - имеет проблемы с паролями ... Read more

Impression:Fine;

0 0 0

• posted byOscarsdb on 09/23/2014

Pros: An USB biometric fingerprint reader that I bought (in fact I bought 2) for my sons. They can open their computer, lock it, connect to any site in security... The device works with no trouble after 4 months when I write this review! Cons: Not directly connected to Windows. You will have to set it.... Read more

Impression:Great deal;

0 0 0

• posted bydartrocker on 06/03/2014

Overall the product is very easy to use and practical for day-to-day, plus the price is very attractive compared to other products for the same purpose. the only problem is the quality of the material, has a very fragile appearance I liked, use on my computer home and do not regret it, works well to ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhub75 on 05/01/2014

An USB biometric fingerprint reader that I bought (in fact I bought 2) for my sons. They can open their computer, lock it, connect to any site in security... The device works with no trouble after 4 months when I write this review! Not directly connected to Windows. You will have to set it. No direct ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykitoji on 01/16/2014

Perfect for Windows log-in. My ultrabook has face recognition software but in the dark area it doesn't work well but with this fingerprint reader I do not need to put on the light for face recognition. Very convenient. Software upgrade required for Windows 8 log-in. But it will work perfect after you ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjujucz on 11/08/2013

-Very good packaging -Cheap price for good quality -Solid -Works really well -Works on Windows 8.1/8 - BIOEXCESS can remember websites password, and you can login for example to GMAIL with your fingerprint!! You need to use "BIOEXCESS" in order to be able to use the reader. I would prefer to ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byEllahn on 10/29/2013

-Comes with BioExcess, apparently one of the best software for fingerprint reading in Windows. -Device is EgisTec (Same as many IBM Lenovo and HP fingerprint readers) -Allows Windows LogOn; -Can configure up to 10 fingerprints with different functions (Even repeating windows logon's fingerprint) as follows:... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybouwman8171 on 05/19/2013

works as it says. Protecting your computer with just a fingerprint. 10 fingers to use. No light to see when scanning your finger. Very good product. Also software upgrade possible. Don't have to type my password when somebody is watching. Just scan your finger. Don't have to remember all those different ... Read more

1 0 3

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections