Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byswaboo on 02/20/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Get some use of those old PS1 and PS2 controllers! Cons:Since old controllers don't have a home button, it can be tricky to get 4 controllers working in certain games. Make sure to uplug unused devices before turning on the ps3 or the usb plugged controllers m... Read more

0 0
  • posted byadrito8 on 11/29/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:it is great i use it in my ps3 just connected and works without any problems and it comes with a cd so you can use the controllers in your pc i really did not try it or plan to do it but is a plus Cons:not really, maybe the wires hanging from the ps3 does not look good an... Read more

ps2 to ps3 ps2 to ps3 2
    1 0
  • posted bySquallDuCasse on 10/11/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This little device works great! It installed on my PC in less than a minute. Right away I configured ePSXe for both controllers all buttons mapped like they should. Response time was instant. There was no lag between input and reaction on the screen. Cons:Like... Read more

1 0
  • posted byFirespike8 on 08/20/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Works on latest PS3 firmware as of August 20'th 2012. Works for all games as far as I know. Works on PC perfectly. Included drivers worked great on Windows Vista. Cons:As others have said, no markings for controller 1/2 slots. Easy masking tape fix, time required, 20 se... Read more

1 0
  • posted byHenriquecs11 on 12/18/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Great product, it made me abler to connect my ps2 controllers on my ps3 and now I can play call of duty with four friends, not 2 as I used to. I works really great and works on PC too as a joystick. Cons:I really don`t have any cons towards this product, for me... Read more

0 0
  • posted bystormbol on 08/17/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:-Plug and play like how a normal USB stick will work. -It work on window XP ,Window Vista and Window 7 64 bit -Save your money on buying a Joystick purely for computer use only. -Multi task adapter Cons:Generally no con other than the label on player 1 and playe... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySteelPuXnasTIK on 06/03/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Can connect 2 PS2 controllers to PS3. Nice build quality, not bad wires on it, I thought will be worth. Ease to use. Save your money from buying expansive controllers. Why, if you have your PS2 controllers, that much better! Not for all games, but for most to pl... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymardal19 on 12/27/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Worked out of the box. Good product if you have a spare ps2 controller laying around. Bonus: Conected to my pc and it recognized it as two different controllers, without having to worry about special drivers. I use it for emulators also. Cons:None OtherThought... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMissingNo on 12/21/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It works perfect for PS2 and PS1 controllers. And it works on most games for PS3. (Games like Littlebigplanet) You can have one or two controller plugged in. Work on PC too, for games like snes, nes, gba etc. Building Quality is Good. Cons:Some PS3 games the L1-L2 and R... Read more

0 0
  • posted byWesleyTo on 08/18/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Plug and play on Vista x86 and Win 7 x64. Works for PS3, but no Sixaxis functionality. Drivers (for vibration) are easy to install. Only takes up one USB port for two controllers. No lag of any kind. Cons:The plugs are not labeled. I had to label them myself so I could... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections