DX » Community » Reviews » Compact Portable Stainless Steel Spoon Fork Multi-Tools Knife - Red
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byal3xmoto on 06/17/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The materials is made solid and appear to be good quality. Cons:I'm not sure that is stainless steel... OtherThoughts:I used it a few times now, besides fork and spoon it can also be used as a knife, corkscrew, bottle opener. It breaks down into two components... Read more

Front1 Front2 Back1
    0 0
  • posted byVeltnar on 02/10/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The quality of a product is ok. Has a fork, spoon, wine, bottle and can openers, cutting edge and awl. Cons:It is rather heavy, i wish it could be lighter and more comfortable to carry. The quality is not great, there are some flaws on plastic and steel parts se... Read more

Spoon Fork Multi-Tools Knife Spoon Fork Multi-Tools Knife Multi-Tools Knife
    0 0
  • posted byapexad on 11/09/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Red color makes it look like a Swiss Knife or Coleman Knife Very Easy to grip The price! Same one by Coleman sells for way more in the store Cons:Not the greatest quality Knife was super dull It's a bit heavier than other table utensil multi-tools OtherThoughts:Mine was... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections