DX » Community » Reviews » Compact Portable Stainless Steel Spoon Fork Multi-Tools Knife - Red
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byal3xmoto on 06/17/2014

The materials is made solid and appear to be good quality. I'm not sure that is stainless steel... I used it a few times now, besides fork and spoon it can also be used as a knife, corkscrew, bottle opener. It breaks down into two components. One contains a fork, corkscrew and bottle opener and the other,... Read more

Front1 Front2 Back1

0 0 0

• posted byVeltnar on 02/10/2013

The quality of a product is ok. Has a fork, spoon, wine, bottle and can openers, cutting edge and awl. It is rather heavy, i wish it could be lighter and more comfortable to carry. The quality is not great, there are some flaws on plastic and steel parts seem a bit rough. Not very sharp, but you can ... Read more

Spoon Fork Multi-Tools Knife Spoon Fork Multi-Tools Knife Multi-Tools Knife

0 0 0

• posted byapexad on 11/09/2012

Red color makes it look like a Swiss Knife or Coleman Knife Very Easy to grip The price! Same one by Coleman sells for way more in the store Not the greatest quality Knife was super dull It's a bit heavier than other table utensil multi-tools Mine was not put together all that well, and I had to apply ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections